+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Romantic Ideas for GF

Romantic Ideas for GF

Hello!

I am wandering if anyone has any ideas for romantic gestures I can do. Have done a few so far, but running out of ideas, and like to surprise Can anyone help?

My fav one is on the link below... to make a paper boat with romantic message inside sail. Below is a link to the instructional video.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA_LLqOPKFk[/url]

Any tips/help would be much appreciated!

Many thanks

sadie_genie Guest
    Buy her nice flowers and write her poetry. But make sure the poem is good and personalized. Btw, I am impressed that you would even think about doing something romantic for your girlfriend. I wish I have a boyfriend like that.
    Last edited by sadie_genie; 09-05-12 at 12:09 PM.

Dont make her a paper boat dude. She ll think youre a screwball. When i want to treat my bird to a romantic evening its easy. 1. die hard dvd 2. cheap bottle of wine. 3. couple rounds round sawgrass(easy level) 4.buy her an iphone. Putty in your hands after this evening of pleasure. Ask yourself this. would you prefer all this pleasure or a fckn boat made of paper?

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    Buy her nice flowers and write her poetry. But make sure the poem is good and personalized. Btw, I am impressed that you would even think about doing something romantic for your girlfriend. I wish I have a boyfriend like that.
    nice flowers and poetry, lol
    where do you live? 1930?

Thanks for sharing

I guess some guys are different but writing poetry (unless you are a poet) and paper boats and shit is pretty lame. My GF would barf if I did something like that. Just buy her a single rose and tell her you love her. This kind of crap isnt very masculine and I sticking to my guns that MOST women prefer masculine men.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm one of those that likes masculine men, and the boat and poetry stuff is a sweet idea but it's not for me. Maybe I'm different than most, but the small things that let me know your thinking about me is what I like. Being thoughtful and bringing a meal unexpected, or sending a text at random telling me you miss me, or yes even sending flowers for no reason are the things I like. I'm big on respect and I will go out of my way to show you I appreciate you and that I'm thinking about you when I make decisions so I expect the same in return.

If you like to write so much then take an erasable marker and write something sweet on her mirror in the bathroom that she will see when she wakes up.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!