+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need Advice on Winning my Ex- Boyfriend back who is LONG DISTANCE

Need Advice on Winning my Ex- Boyfriend back who is LONG DISTANCE

I truly was the one to mess up, I love this man with every ounce of my heart. I went bat-sh!t crazy for no reason one night for two hours on the phone. It wasn't the first time I had acted crazy for no reason. I get very emotional sometimes out of fear, I am working on controlling it and to not get so upset I just can't believe what I have done. He removed me from facebook, took some of our photos down and told me "this will not work." He was IN LOVE with me, treated me like a princess and I still acted like a looney tune. I am going out of my mind-- I don't know what steps to take to get him back. I first pleaded for 2 hours and then said to myself I need to stop so I wrote to him that I was going to stop, I was very sorry and to not forget the love I have for him. I have not spoken to him since Sunday morning and it is now Wednesday at 12:30am in the morning.

Please does anyone know what I can do?

Fist step, you need to get some therapy for your anger issues....self improvement take a lot of time and well, getting your ex back is not an option right now. You have had plenty of chances to get yourself some help. Maybe with him out of the picture this will finally motivate you to do something about it. Best to focus on yourself than trying to get him back....I have a feeling he has had enough and isn't gonna wait around again to listen to you say how you will improve on your behavior and don't do anything about it AGAIN. Giving them space and no contact is the best thing to do...

well down

I think you have to accept you've blown it and consider this a warning sign that your behaviour and way of dealing with your insecurities needs to change. As the poster above says, get some help for your issues and work on them. This relationship is probably over, but there will be others. Do not try and win this guy back. He needs lots of time and space, as do you. Heal yourself first and and if its meant to be, it will be.

Had better know his actions don't try to change

Didn't understand what mean.

Is not very clear

one sided love

I have been in the long distance relationship..well he used to come and visit me and i also went abroad to see and spent 6 months with him there. We were suppose to get married but unfortunately he did not have any time for me..he was always busy with work. I started feeling lonely and one day i called my ex boyfriend who lived there too. Everytime i felt lonely i would call him but i was still in love with the guy i was staying with. One day he came to know and we had a big fight. I came back to my country and just 1 week after his ex girlfriend flew over to him and they started living together. I cried and cried so much.Everybody told me that he had already planned for his ex to be there thats why she flew to him 1 week after i left. 1 day he called me and said that he misses me...im so confused. I love him and want him back in my life but he seemed to have move on....do you think i can get him back??

Quote Originally Posted by broken arrow View Post
    I have been in the long distance relationship..well he used to come and visit me and i also went abroad to see and spent 6 months with him there. We were suppose to get married but unfortunately he did not have any time for me..he was always busy with work. I started feeling lonely and one day i called my ex boyfriend who lived there too. Everytime i felt lonely i would call him but i was still in love with the guy i was staying with. One day he came to know and we had a big fight. I came back to my country and just 1 week after his ex girlfriend flew over to him and they started living together. I cried and cried so much.Everybody told me that he had already planned for his ex to be there thats why she flew to him 1 week after i left. 1 day he called me and said that he misses me...im so confused. I love him and want him back in my life but he seemed to have move on....do you think i can get him back??
    Why would you want someone back that gets back with their old GF. You get back with him, he will just use you and dump you again.