+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help me please URGENT

Help me please URGENT

Hi, there everyone im here because I badly need an advice from you guys so let me tell you about my story... So I have this friend(male) that I know for like 5 years now, and we really are attracted to eachother but the more the time goes
    by the more we get hurt, because we want to be together but we cant the first reason would be because of distance even though he lives in the same country as mine but yea...
    he keeps texting me and all, and nowadays he just wants to be friends and kind of gave up on the idea of being in a "relationship", and the problem is it kind of "hurts" me I keep thinkin' about that stupid story,
    so I came up with the idea to avoid him or just ignore him, but when I do that he's kind of "honest" he just keep askin' why am I doing that, and I have too much "pride" to tell him the truth so...
    I guess it's better to let him go, I don't think we meant to be friends, so im askin' you guys how shall I do this politely without hurting him or anything, and again is it the good way to end that ? or shall I end that ?

Thanks in advance for your comments~ ^-^

If i get you correctly, he wants to stay friends and you feel you should be together?..so you are ignoring him because you don't want to tell him the truth? That's understandable. I think you'll have to tell him because if you can't be friends it's better to go separate ways..otherwise one person is always dissappointed.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

You shouldnt let distance come between you. These new iphones are amazing these days. You can talk to your man with video chat, and even have proper video phone sex. The problem here is , i think your man has a blackberry, a far inferior communicaton device. Dont let your lovers lack of technology ruin your chance of happiness. Also if you get lost , it has gps, fckn brilliant.

If it's going to work, then he has to have as much drive and commitment to make it work as you do. If he doesn't have that drive and interest to be with you, then go out and find somebody who does.

Start meeting other people, now. Get your mind off of it and onto better prospects.

I don't think you can be friends............ if you started as friends then you could remain friends but you didn't so if I were you I would tell him you are going to move and and wish him the best in his life. There are so many guys out there and while you are wasting your time on him you could be investing that time into finding someone to love and who will love you for you in your city..........good luck