+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do?

What should I do?

I m currently engaged with a guy that I've been dating for almost 3.5 years and we plan to get married in the next 2.5 months. We have kind like long distance relationship since 1.5 years as he is now working in another city which is takes approximately 1.5 hours by plane, everything was good and running ok between us. But, since the last few months he was away too busy and we met only every 2 weeks maximum or even once a month...which is i could understand as we both busy with the job. Everything was going well and perfect, we both very excited for the wedding plan. Until finally met another guy lets say B on early of 2012 a night when i was out with my best friend, yeah..i can feel chemistry between us very strong and still i don't want to be close with him as I knew my situation. We hanged out together and dinner, of course there were always 3 people as I invited another friend to join..I knew at the first sight that I like him and I feel good when he was around. But, again I remind myself if this was wrong...I never been out only 2 of us, I thought that would be better in that way. Yeah, he was on holiday in my beautiful island for a week. Then, finally I told him that i wasn't single as I afraid he expected something more from me, even actually I really like him. He was kinda disapointed, he told me he liked me and wanted to be with me, but this kind situation make him realize that he could not do anything more. After he left, we still in touch and chat and so on...I feel more and more close to him.

Then, my fiance is getting far from me with the reason of his busy job...no daily calls anymore and i always try to send message every morning just to give him a support, small nice message that can brighten his day. Sometimes he respond end of afternoon, sometimes in the evening. Sometimes, I m the one who tried to call him and he said, he will call me back as he was on meeting and so on. And..yeah, i m still in touch with B on chat until he finally decided to visit me again before I m married to someone else. I feel so happy every time i chat with him, even i could not see him directly. We share many things about our daily life, what we like and dont etc..I feel like I could not help my self to be in love with him. His personality, the way he's thinking..actually, i was in love at the very first time when i met him and he feel the same way, we feel good to each other seems we know each other for a long time. This feeling just amazing and I could not control my heart...

In another side, I tried hard to get my feeling back to my fiancee. On my last bday i plan to go to overseas to celebrate my bday and i really want him to join me, rather than stay in my place alone for 5 days...there was no point to come to visit me if i wasnt there and of course i want to celebrate my special day with him, even if i have to pay his flight ticket. But, his answer was " I m lazy to go there, I wanna stay here and surf with my friends". Can you imagine how dissapointed i was? It just for couple days and he prefer to stay with his friends...Then, I tried to understand what he wants..until the day before my bday, we plan to have dinner together then i was proposing to have drink after dinner with my friends as i will be away for my bday. Again, he said he can't because he need to wake up early to be his friends tomorrow morning. But, this is for my birthday..and he will have the rest days to be with them while i m away. I was upset and sad...I did everything every his bday, buy flight tickets to romantic destinations, surprise dinner with his friends, preparing candles and flowers everytime he visit me, buy presents everywhere i go including his family. But, what did i get? Not even a rose...he is not even visit my family when they are sick. How come I've been so nice to him like this if he dont even want to try to know what I like?

Why does he lets someone else care about me? In where i struggle for not to be in love deeper with B..I struggled to keep my commit with my fiance. Until finally, B come to visit me which is it cost a lot of money as it takes about 8-10 hours flight plus his accomodations for 10 days here, the place where i live in everything is expensive. He is none, but he show me that he cares and he loves me. I m completely in love with him...i introduced him to my family and my family start to compare B and my fiance, which is the way B treats me is away better than my fiance. Really, I m so in love with him now...I asked my self, who i actually love the most? I could not break this engagement because i love my fiance family and i dont want to hurt them. We have so many common friends together...But, in another side..I would like to be with B in any condition, as i feel he is the one for me. He loves me the way I am...he cares a lot about me, he even take me to hospital when i was sick, where my fiance never did it when i asked him before. I m kind like loosing my feeling to my fiance now...

Tell me please what should I do? I don't want to make any mistake that i will regret it someday...I m completely lost now.

Slowly will be good everything is a matter of time

Call the wedding off. Tell him you won't marry him until he can make more time for you.