+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my partner believes dat i slept wid a friend who askd me 4 sex wen i ws at his place

my partner believes dat i slept wid a friend who askd me 4 sex wen i ws at his place

I just went to meet up a 10 yr old frnd and aftr d dinner n drinks got late so he insisted dat i go to his house which I did. But i hid this from my boyfriend on phone that I was at his place. But hell broke when that friend askd me for a one nite stand.I freaked out and ran away from his house. Afraid to tell him the truth but still wanting to share my shock I told him that i was asked by him when he came to drop me at my place. In a day he caught me. Them I told him the truth but still hid sum extreme things he did. He again caught me and then I told him the complete truth that nothin happened and I wasnt involved with him at all. Now the problem is that he doesn't trust me anymore and thinks that I mutually got sexually involved with my friend.I was already shattered by the betrayal of my friend and this doubt of him is killing me. Since he lives in a different city, i visited him and he said that he believes me but after coming back the same doubt is there. He has given me one month time to tell him the truth but I hv already told him everything and there is nothin to hide but he dsnt believe me. What should I do. He is badly hurt and having sleepless nites thinking about this. We both love each other a lot but that doubt is taking us away from each other. Please help!!!!!!!!

Sorry. I couldn't get over the unfortunate grammatical errors. Is this wrong of me?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlinraeee View Post
    Sorry. I couldn't get over the unfortunate grammatical errors. Is this wrong of me?
    No.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Bleah... please re-type this in English.

much appreciated

wot dat vashti sed