+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Found my man on a swingers website

well

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Hi pot, this is the kettle calling.
    Again, how typical ;-) I didn't see intervene when "whining bitch" was uttered/written ;-) then again I should know better than to be surprised

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpacj View Post
    Hahahah again, you can't keep up, no arguments left, or anything whatsoever, so you resort to personal insults. How typical.

Well done, fatty, you've deserved a nice, big doughnut ;-)
    hahahaha..another example of whiney bitchdom. You prove you're a whiney bitch in your posts. Where is the proof that I even like doughnuts or that my body looks like I've been eating them?

Now, I could do what you did and I could say that the way you post makes you sound like you've got a 3" penis but that would be what is known as a Logical Fallacy. If you're going to argue, at least do it based on facts.

You remember what happens when you argue with an idiot, right Wakeup?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Yes and, touche. I'm thinking I still have a way to go before I get there though :o)

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Well, since you so eloquently put it, only an idiot spams a thread the idiot wasn't invited to in the first place, then resorts to personal insults.

So she didn't think I was an idiot, initially, and dignified me with her "indignation" and "arguments", then she realised she couldn't keep up, ended up spewing forth insults, and now her and your only way of saving face is calling me an idiot?

What was it called, "ego-preservation" I think... ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post

Now, I could do what you did and I could say that the way you post makes you sound like you've got a 3" penis but that would be what is known as a Logical Fallacy. If you're going to argue, at least do it based on facts.
    ???? So I do have a 3 inch penis or don't I??? make up your mind, I feel kinda flattered you have though about my dick but don't get your hopes up.

I don't care if you like doughnuts. Out of your feeling of helplessness you started insulting me, so I insulted you back. If you are an American female, chances are you ARE a "fatty" ;-)

It was you who derailed this thread with your emotional problems, so quit complaining about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I'm thinking I still have a way to go before I get there though :o)
    Being an idiot? No, you have arrived.

Everyone please stop derailing the OP's thread
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Someone has a touch of OCD.

Hi there I am a new poster, and I really love talking about and giving advice about this type of situation.

I have a boyfriend, and we enjoyed a couple of 3 somes together. Futhermore, I know two guys who said that they can be IN love, truly in love, and still enjoy meaningless sex on the side - mutually agreed upon my their partners.
    Personally speaking, my boyfriend did not send sexy messags to girls, and tell them how much he wanted to do things to them! My boyfriend is wired in a way, where he only wants to pleasure ME, the girl he loves... he would never tell meaningless sexual partners how much he wanted them. He saves that for me, and only wants meaningless sex with girls.

On the other side of the coin, you will get men AND women, who state that: if a guy is truly in love, he will not be able to enjoy sex with another women. Personally, I feel that all men are created differently. That SOME men CAN be in love, be totally SATISFIED with their partners, want to be with them for the rest of their lives... All the while, still enjoying a varied sex life occasionally.

Some couples feel that, just because your in love, why limit yourself to one sexual partner for the rest o fyour lives ( or a long time!) And a few people CAN have meaningless sex, without it impacting their relationship. On the other hand, MOST women cannot handle their partners having sex with another women, even if it means nothing to them, besides the physical pleasure.

I will break it down:

if he is truly IN LOVE with you, he:
    - is one of those men who can be IN love, and yet need occasionally sexual varity in women
    - was too scared of losing you and could not handle life without you, he loves you to much.. so, he betrayed you by going behind your back, and did something he knew you would be DEVASTATED about. Although he may be in love with you, he is a very weak person, and you should leave him on those grounds - that he si too weak to have confonted yiou about his urges, and risk losing you - instead, he went about it in a way that he thought he could have his Pathetic.cake, and eat it too, without the risk of losing you.

So, he is either a bad guy who is in love with you, and too weak to tell you the truth, OR he is just not truly in love with you, hence why he is able to hurt you so badly.

I would at least have time apart from him, to settle things, and think things through. I think it would be quiet unhealthy, to go back to him after this incident - it would show him that he can treat you like dirt - go behind your back and break your trust - and you will accept it and take him back.

You need to demand more respect than to just let this one fly....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123