+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice needed please

Advice needed please

I have been married for just over one year now. I have been with my husband for over 9 years.
    I am 28 years old and having problems with our marriage. My husband has a drinking and gambling problem.
    It has become out of control. In the past he has lost his license drink driving and our finances are
    taking a toll with him off to the pub and gambling. I want everything to work out and it seems to
    be not improving. I have seeked counselling myself but wonder what more I can do.
    I am always concerned leaving the house for the day as I know he will start to drink. When I get home
    he is drunk. I cant help but get frustrated as he is doing nothing to help himself. He suffers anxiety
    and depression and very much needs help. I just wonder how long I can go on for.
    I have no trust left in him as he cant be trusted with our money. He is constantly giving me emtpy
    promises where he will stop the drinking and spending the money but a few days go back and
    we are running the same cycle all over again. Leaves us in messy arguments and I am not sure what to do.
    Is there any hope for us??

Thanks for your post

He has been drinking habits become the he is change you this can't pack with any hope