+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Virgin with an 2 year older woman.

KJA is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Virgin with an 2 year older woman.

So I've been seeing a girl 2 years older than me (I'm 18). She knows I'm a virgin (it was kinda obvious when I blurted out that she was my first kiss), and it seems she's hoping to have sex in the near distant future.

As much as I want this, I'm also terrified. it's been implied that she has experience with her exes. She's been very good to me, and has been very understanding (although I get the impression the fact that I'm younger and "innocent" scares her).

I'm worried about many things... If I'll satisfy her, how long I'll last, that I don't not know anything really obvious and ruin it. So many different worries spinning around my head...

So could anyone recommend the way to prep for this, eg. How much do I talk to her about this? How do I react and fix it if I do mess up?

This is a great opportunity for you to have someone that is experienced to guide you through it. As for the first time, with most everyone it's never great, perfect or out of this world, so rest assured she isn't expecting you to be studtastic in bed. It will for the most part come to you naturally anyways. With good communication, asking things like what she likes and how she likes it, is what a good lover does.

You can start off with giving each other a massage with some nice oils, touching and caressing will help relax you both. Then carry on with kissing and go from there. Just don't over think everything, because like I said she isn't expecting you to blow her mind....if fact she probable can't wait to blow yours ;-)

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A lot of people are unimpressed the first time because this is a skill that requires practice. Don't expect much... your nerves and inexperience will be distracting.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Thanks for your post

Thanks for your post

Quote Originally Posted by KJA View Post
    So could anyone recommend the way to prep for this, eg. How much do I talk to her about this? How do I react and fix it if I do mess up?
    Don't talk about it. Kiss her and then just get it on. And stop bloody worrying.

more than words

Not at all...all u need is some confidence.I had sex for the first time when i was 21,and my gf had 27.And the thought that i was a virgin at that time have never crossed her mind until i told her the truth after many sleepless nights.

Ask yourself...do you really love her?Than stop being a chickenshit and be more confident.Cos she is as confident as you are.Cos when the time comes,you will know what to do and you even wont be nervous.But if you want her only for some "experiences",then i dont know what...my opinion would be subjective and noone cares about that...just dont hurt her if shes serious about you.

I lost my virginity in my early 20's, and the best advice I ever got was from a college professor whose comment to the class on sex was "pigs do it."

What he meant was that when you're young it's instilled by peers and culture that to engage in sexual intercourse you have to be really attractive, physically and athletically superior, and socially cool; yet every organism that reproduces sexually is designed for intercourse. But the only thing you really need (for the most part) is some self-confidence and the right partner. Now, getting good (or better) at it is a lifetime experience.

You should be thankful you have a partner who is a bit older, experienced, and patient with you.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    A lot of people are unimpressed the first time because this is a skill that requires practice. Don't expect much... your nerves and inexperience will be distracting.
    rubbish!! i was brilliant the first time, and every other time since. If you are bad the first time, you wil probably be bad forever. some of us just have a natural talent.

Advice for the op. crack one off before the big night. It will settle the nerves and make you last longer.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    rubbish!! i was brilliant the first time, and every other time since. If you are bad the first time, you wil probably be bad forever. some of us just have a natural talent.

Women will and do fake it....so don't let it go to your head (pardon the pun lol)

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Women will and do fake it....so don't let it go to your head (pardon the pun lol)
    yeah, ive heard some women do this, but ive never experienced it. some fellas are just ul to meet these women.

some are just that good that the experts can't tell.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    All men think they are rock stars in bed. Based on personal experience and the conversations I have with other women, only a portion of them really are. Pleasing yourself isn't the same as pleasing a woman.

But I am sure you are one of the good ones, innocentman. ;-)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Well, You're a bit like me dude.
    Except, I kinda already have some sexual experience ...

I wish you good luck, since that's all I can do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast