+ Follow This Topic

Thread: does love grow with time...?

does love grow with time...?

Hello everybody

I have a question do you think that love grows more with time me and my husband are together not even a year yet he was married before and I know that he loved her very much sometimes it hurts me real bad cause I feel like he dont love me like he loved her they been together for more than three years and she left him while he was deployed...

I know he loves me but I know he dont has that strong love for me like he had for her it is burning me inside cause I want him to even love me more...

Do you think that his love might grow with time or should I just accept it the way it is and make my peace with it...

I dont know what to think...

Im thankfull for every opinion...

Much love Bella

He is not do not love you may be his without bold expression comes out, if you really love him don't doubt that he

I think that you should stop thinking about how much your husband loved his ex wife since he is with you now. Thinking about this is negative and it isn't good for you.
    He chose to marry you because he loves you.
    Of course love grows within the time, but to make the love grow, it needs time and a lot of effort. Not only you, but he needs to put the effort as well.

Are you saying all this because you don't feel his love as much?

Maybe you should have put off getting married and worked on your relationship.

Yes I think you could say that as I know my husband he is not really a cuddeling and showing too much affection kinda guy and we been havin problems with that in the past we talked about it and he said he will work on it and I really do see the effort he shows me more love hugs me more...but in my head I always think about how he was with here I know that she broke his heart and that this has changed him but I think if he would love me like he loved her he wouldnt have.to try so...hard I think he showed her way more that he loved her than he shows me....

Maybe should have but thats in the past now cant change it no more we married now....

Thanks for your post