+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What would you do about this?

What would you do about this?

Hi all,

I've been in an LDR with a beautiful woman for almost a year. Our personalities match so well and I never thought I could feel this way about someone, but now there's something bothering me. Lately, she's been in constant contact with a guy she met a few weeks ago. She told me all about him, how they met and from all that I figured there was no reason to go crazy.

But then last week I picked her up for us to spend the weekend together and she was texting him all weekend and sending him pictures when we were in the car, outside, and even at the party we went too. When she was sleeping I read some texts between them and discovered that they text each other pretty much every day and all day. A lot of the texts are about what they're doing, work, or sports (my GF plays soccer), but there's also flirting going on. Mostly from him and he's very aggressive in his texts when he does flirt. She sends him a little flirty stuff too, but nothing nearly as forward as what he says. In one conversation she told him about me and that said she was in a very serious relationship with me.

I still asked her why they were texting so much, and she says they're just friends and it doesn't mean anything because she'd never sleep with him, I'm the one she loves and I should trust her. But she still texts him and I can't help feeling just a tiny bit strange about this whole thing, even though she told him about us. I don't want to be a crazy paranoid boyfriend.

How would you handle this situation?

Thanks

She is have an emotional affair with him. She pretty ignorant at the fact this guy is in it to be with her, that it's not a "friendship" he is a hopeful. Even if it's not sexual, it's still out of line because the texting is obsessive. It's one thing to say hi once in awhile but it's another to be in intimate conversation constantly day in day out. You need to point this out to her that this is out of line for someone that is in a relationship.....she needs to cut the crap or dump her ass.