+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help!not sure if to break up or not

Help!not sure if to break up or not

I've been with my gf about 6 years now. We've lived together about 4. I've told her many times it's like a friend or roommate situation. We spend bout 2 hours per week actually hanging out like watching tv or whatever. I would like to do outdoor things like kayaking, biking, playing tennis, just doing anything outside and she prefers to watch tv or movie after movie. We've only had sex about 5 times total in that time. The only other stuff we do is she gives me handies and I'll go down on her. handies like once every two weeks or so. I took her to NYC for valentines day and she didn't even get me a card. I guess there is no emotion and no romance. I'm kind of out of it. I care about her, but I don't ever see myself beeing happily married to her. I'm not excited when I see her either. Is it worth saving or not?

.....Duh !!!!!

Are you that dense? You did not name one good thing about your relationship. Handies?!?!? Where the hell is that okay? Drop this broad, immediately.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What do you mean by "handles"?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yeah, you said it's more like a friend/roommate situation than a relationship and that's what it sounds like to me, other than the "handies". And did I read that right, you've only had sex 5 times in the 4 years you've lived together? I'm sure you two care about eachother but if there's no passion or romance then there isn't a relationship, just a friendship. Break up with her and find someone who shares your interests and hobbies and who wants to be intimate with you.

Kinda makes the rest of us seem normal doesn't it. If the OP is a real person, can a real person be so stupid?

Vashti, "handies" = handjob. Further proving that no one actually accepts that shit, and barely even knows what it is.

OP, you are a shell of a man..you should end this story with a murder, suicide.

A friend told me I was stupid for puttin up with this a while back and I didn't listen. I stayed for financial reasons because I needed a roommate and I just got stuck in a rut. I was used to having sex like a few times a day with my ex gf. It was one of those comfort things that I just stuck with. She'll make a move now, but it's too late and I've basically given up. We don't really argue, but then again we don't spend much time together to argue even though we live together. She's willing to give handjobs, but hates giving bj's. We live together and both of us would struggle if we had to live on our own unless we had roommates. The lease is about to run up and I don't really want to sign another lease with her. My family thinks we're great because we basically never argue. They obviously don't know the intimate details and how boring and distant our lives are.

Find some roommates and sign a lease or move in with them. Do you really think she's the only person on Earth you can live with. This is kinda making my head hurt.

Yeah, I'm sure there's lots of other people you can live with. Post and ad on craigslist for a roommate if you have to. Don't stay with her just because you need a roommate. That's pretty ridiculous.

The reason it took so long for anything more than handies was beause she was "saving herself for marriage", she's since changed her tune on that. The problem is I think it's too late and I've already checked out about 6 months ago. I took her to NYC on valentines to see if there was anything there and no real sparks and she didn't get me anything. Most people I explain my situation to think I should have been gone long ago and think I'm not very happy.