+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Bf gets collarbone surgery!!!!

Bf gets collarbone surgery!!!!

Hi My name is Tiffany and my bf just had surgery on his shoulder yesterday and I asked him saturday if he wanted me to come to the hospital and me and his family do not really see eye to eye and he thought his whole family would show up so he told me it would be uncomfortable for me to be there and I accepted that so I offered to come to his house afterwards and take care of him. He flat out told me no and it really hurt my feelings because all I wanted to do was be there for him we have been together for 2 and a half years and we used to live togther but now we dont. Things havent been exactly peaches for a while now and it really bothered me when he didnt want me around so I hung up on him and didnt call him for the next two days and he didnt ever call me he had the surgery and still didnt call me and today I broke down and called him and he tried to say I wasnt there for him and that he didnt do anything wrong and Im still really hurt by him not wanting anything to do with me and then he acts like its my phault and he doesnt want to talk to me now so what do I do I really love him alot and I do not think he cares one bit about me or our realtionship. He treats me like Im nobody to him and like im not important and he always puts his family before me(his grandma) and he is always so nice to them and treats me like crap. What can I do? I know I sound crazy!!!

End the relationship silly.....he is pretty much writing you off and is hoping that you get the hint to go away. The writing is on the wall.....

t blows my mind.