+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tips and suggestions for weight loss liquid diet

Tips and suggestions for weight loss liquid diet

Most people believe that the liquid diet should include low-calorie, but it's wrong. This hypothesis is very unhealthy and can not support the body. Often, diets low calorie liquids lead to the collapse, fatigue and poor eating habits. You can choose a meal replacement fluids containing nutrients and antioxidants found in fruits and vegetables.

Wow, great info!!

Ive lost 8 lbs in 5 weeks on slimming world and ive never felt fuller or eaten as much food in my life! im actually eating more in a day than I used to in a week, no more silly fad starving myself diets for me

8lbs in 5 weeks isn't very much though, a standard weight loss plan aims for 2-3 lbs a week. Done right maintaining a healthy diet after the loss will keep your weight down. That said, if it IS working, keep it up!
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    8lbs in 5 weeks isn't very much though, a standard weight loss plan aims for 2-3 lbs a week. Done right maintaining a healthy diet after the loss will keep your weight down. That said, if it IS working, keep it up!
    Really? I think 8lbs in 5 weeks is awesome. I mean, within 3 months that's nearly 20 lbs... not too shabby, especially if you can keep that pace up until reaching the intended weight!
    I Have Burgled Your Hams.

A liquid diet is too low in calories.In fact, in't deficient in pretty much every kind of nutrient except for carbohydrates,and the juicing helps separate carbs from fiber,fat and other nutrients which ordinarily would slow digestion.Carbs hit your system and spike your insulin.Insulin stimulates lipoprotein lipase,which shoves all the sugar you just ate into your fat cells.You will certainly lose weight ,but it will all be in your muscles.
    richy

i think banana shake and some healthy juice like apple juice is the best option for that

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Put down the sandwich and go for a ****ing run!
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Agreed. Although in reality most people could tackle their weight problems effectively by implementing a strict diet alone, they usually can't stick to it... exercise helps make up the caloric slack.
    I Have Burgled Your Hams.

8lbs in 5 several weeks isn't very much though, a conventional losing body weight program is designed for 2-3 lbs per week. Done right keeping diet plans after the reduction will keep your body weight down. That said, if it IS working, keep it up!

There are several ways for weight loss and for liquid diet i always apply honey juice . And i think whatever weight loss diet you choose, make sure it's nutritious and healthy and does NOT make you starve. Always opt for one that is sustainable in the long run and not too restricting.

I am totally agree with you all. I also think that banana shake is best liquid diet for weight loss. But with such diet you should take some exercise to weight loss. You can also drink milk or another juices.
    Last edited by john101; 09-03-13 at 08:33 PM.
    john

Why does it say Dead under your s/n?

Anyhoo.. Try the Nutri Bullet. It is great. Google it.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

Quote Originally Posted by sadbunnyface View Post
    Why does it say Dead under your s/n?

Anyhoo.. Try the Nutri Bullet. It is great. Google it.
    Dead means they were banned.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Oh, haha. I guess toyboy got the banhammer too. He has Dead as well. This work quick on here, I like that.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast