+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help getting back my ex girlfriend, please

RZM is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Help getting back my ex girlfriend, please

Hi, everyone.
    I hope someone here can help me with this specific problem I'm having right now.

Seven months ago my girlfriend dumped me because at the time I was having some serious health and family issues and I started to unintentionally damage our relationship over its last few months. I didn't talk to her in any way since the breakup because I realized she really was the girl for me and felt terribly bad for spoiling the two years long relationship so I hoped to be able to fix things up but didn’t knew how until a month later when I found an eBook in internet from an author called John Alexander entitled "How To Get Your Woman Back In 30 Days or Less" which turned out to be really, really helpful to me and basically shifted my view towards the whole situation, women and relationships in general and life itself (If you haven't checked it out yet I thoroughly recommend you to read that one book along "How To Be an Alpha Male" and “How To Become Her Best Lover Ever” from the same author).

In a nutshell, the basic ideas of the plan the book gave to me were:

1.- Write her a letter telling her that I was totally agree about the break up, that I thought she was a wonderful woman though still very young and not ready yet for a relationship, that a lot of incredible stuff was going on in my life and that maybe eventually we could be friends again but for the time being I would let her be alone.

2.- Cut out any communication with her and in the meantime improve upon all my faults and work on all the aspects necessary to become an attractive ‘Alpha Male’.

3.- Call her casually after a month or so and tell her some of the nice attractive things I did since the breakup in a short call promising to phone call her in the future as soon as I had a chance, then doing it some days later to tell her that not talking to each other was dumb because of the important role both had in each other’s life and that I still wanted us to be friends so I could then invite her to have a drink ‘just for while’.

4.- Show her the new person I had become during the date by telling stories which made me look interesting, important and confident thus building up her interest and trust back over the course of that or other future dates, then taking her over mine or hers place and wait for the chance for reconciliation sex.

The point here is that I followed the book’s instructions step by step and they worked astonishingly well and thanks to some mutual friends I found out that she even cried because of my letter and told some that she wanted to get back with me.

Okay, so my problem started when I blew it up in the plan’s second phone call because I forgot to mention the ‘let’s be friends’ stuff in that point and therefore couldn’t set the date properly. A couple of days later I sent her a text message with the things I should’ve mentioned over the phone and telling her a specific time and place for the date but since I got no reply for such text message I thought that she might’ve been still too shy or scared to face me so I made some other plans for that day. Unluckily at the very day and time of the appointment I found out that she did showed up even without telling me beforehand because she sent me a text message asking about my whereabouts.

My first big mistake was to reply that message with a very assholey one in which I complained about her not confirming before showing up. Because of that she got really mad at me and in revenge she got a new boyfriend that very same day. The good news were that such new boyfriend was actually a wimp and didn’t even live in the same state so he basically meant no real threat to me.

A week or so later I met her again in a party with some friends and thanks to my performance there I recovered all the terrain I had lost with the failed date, she even laid her head on my legs while talking and things like that so I finally invited her to have a coffee. The date went amazingly fine and I managed to get inside her place (she lives at her mom’s but she is at work all day long). We talked for a while and she even ignored the new guy talking to her over the computer but unluckily her grandmother (who happens to live next door) saw us entering the house so after a while she called my girl’s mom which in turn started to call my girl nagging her about me being there just when we were finally making out.

My second big mistake was leaving the house then because of not wanting to cause many troubles to her and being overconfident because of my progress made so far because I wrongly assumed that it would be easy to set another date soon and repeat the whole experience, the reality being that since we didn’t end up having sex she later felt guilty for making out with me when she supposedly had a new boyfriend so she got more confused about ourselves but also got scared of me trying to get back with her. When I called her some days later she even hung me up after a while so I shifted my strategy now off the boundaries of the book’s plan because I’d managed to screw it up.

Shortening the story a little bit I started to hang out a lot with a very close friend of hers and eventually she recovered her trust on me again. She even dumped her new boyfriend because of still having feelings for me and started to tell her friends she wanted back again. Everything was going on just fine but some dude jealous about me befriending my girl’s friend started out some rumors about me telling people shit about our sex life thus making her loose all the regained confidence in me again so I had to write a casual toned and relaxed letter explaining I didn’t knew who would have that much free time as to invent such things, that all we made remained in the places it happened and that we would go out for a coffee sometime in the near future. Some days later her friend stopped answering my phone calls and didn’t want to hang out with me anymore not really sure why though I assume it had something to do with the same guy who invented the rumors.

Over the course of these months I have taken away the negative ideas that she had about me and which damaged our relationship off of her and I have managed to make her think that I don’t want to get back with her and prove to her that I am an attractive and confident man with no worries and plenty of friends and women. Recently I have been seeing and talking to her sporadically (once a week more or less) over the last two months or so in her school while meeting some other friends there before I get to work and I have been able to see that she still has feelings for me but I think that she doesn’t have entire confidence and trust in me yet and therefore being that I’ve managed to keep her confused about us I assume she still fears that I would try to get back together.

What do you recommend me to do? I want to do something that doesn’t look needy nor wimpy and makes her trust in me so she would want to be with me again but I fear of scaring her off by inviting her out right away or doing some other drastic move. I could really use some help down here since I no longer have the strict guide of the book’s strategy to follow, I’m currently running out of ideas, her friend is mad at me or scared of me right now, and my girl is starting to anticipate my moves. It’s been a long time since we broke up and I’d rather not waste any more because she is soon finishing school and if we’re not together by then yet it would get a lot harder to get in touch with her afterwards, thus making the whole thing less easy to accomplish.

I’ll be eagerly expecting your replies and suggestions. Thanks a lot to all of you and please have a very nice day.

Thanks for your post

Prophetharry saved my relationship

two weeks ago i and my boyfriend had a conflict, so with that he broke up with me saying he no longer wanted to associate with me anymore, i never knew he was interested in working out his marriage with another girl, i was helpless because i loved him so much morethan myself, after begging and pleading with him I realized it was out of my hands, he really was leaving me, i could not stay without him, i tried to figure things out with him but he is not listening me, he told me that he is no longer interested that i should look for someone else, i tried all my best but things were not working out, so i had no choice than to look around for help, i went into search of spell caster to help me bring him back to me with the help of spell and after searching i actually finalize to work with prophetharry[AT]ymail[DOT]com in regards of my lover. after 3 days as he told that my lover will return. my lover returned in surprising way, i was chocked and was so happy I can't say how much I'm grateful, My lover not only came back to me, but has left his other girl and now has engaged me, we are getting married next month, I don't know what I would have done without this spell caster.

I cant believe it actually worked! How did you get in touch with this guy and did it cost anything? Please let me know! I was in a similar situation and he began dating my best friend! Thanks!