I've now had a different boyfriend for over a year, but I can't get this other guy out of my head. My boyfriend is good for me, but lately I feel like we're growing apart. Even still, my family loves him, but sometimes he does really bother me and sometimes I feel we're not so perfect after all.

But this other guy - we never talk, I barely see him, we have no classes, I'm pretty sure I creep him out pretty thoroughly. For SOME reason there's just something about him. He just would never like me though, you know? Just one of those things where you can just tell. He plays sports, and gets all A's, is on the honor roll, and takes AP classes and I...don't. Even the other day, when I was talking to him, he just showed no interest and kept walking. I mean he talked back and everything but he didn't stop to chat or anything. What do I do? It's been years, it's really annoying. How do I move on from someone who'd never like me?

To top it off, it seems like he likes another girl (also in a relationship) and even more so, he's never had a girlfriend before.