+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Financial Problems

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    erm, i have a job actually. you think raising 2 cats is a holiday camp , while my gf is enjoying herself at work.
    the mind boggles wondering what a woman can do that would make her earn more money than her husband,, therefore demasculating him and probably pushing him in to an affair to boost his self esteem. and as for women getting the vote , its the worst thing to ever happen to society. Statistically speaking at any given election 19% of the electorate will be pre mentsrual. is this good for democracy? george bush anyone? i rest my case
    This says retard. I rest my case.

So is that why you haven't worked, not so innocent ma?

Ignore the guy who does the same thing as your bf OP. Unless there is some amazingly redeemable quality about him, I agree with everyone else. Financial issues are one off the big factors that will break a relationship. Rather than have this guy stop you from being a kind and generous person, ditch him and move on.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    men have been paying for women for centuries. its only the last 50 years that women started working , stealing all the mens jobs, and now they complain that the men have no money.
    LOL, nice troll post. Men paid for women *they married*. "Wife" was a job, just like the man's. They were expected to run the household and raise children. There was a legal commitment on both parts.

This couple isn't married and they don't have kids. He can pay his share or GTFO.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Kind and generous is picking up the check at lunch or offering some gas money to a friend who picks you up to go somewhere, not supporting someone's ass, unless that is agreed upon, if you so decide to be the bread winner and they stay home to raise the kids and maintain the household. Other than that for get it. You got suckered.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    LOL, nice troll post. Men paid for women *they married*. "Wife" was a job, just like the man's. They were expected to run the household and raise children. There was a legal commitment on both parts.

This couple isn't married and they don't have kids. He can pay his share or GTFO.
    And let us not forget that a dowry was a families way of paying a man to marry their daughter and often helped set the husband up to be able to provide for his family.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's true, I forgot about the dowry.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

here come the bra burners, lol

if you all keep insulting the few male posters that dare to post here , all you will have left is females.......... and that cerby dude.
    that cant be good for a forum about love. think on

Actually we have quite a few intelligent men on here that actually have real relationship experience and know how to look after their partners. And then we have little boys that admit to not wanting to grow up. In their mid twenties I might add.

As for being a bra burner, firstly bras cost way too much to throw on a fire. Secondly, personally I think feminism is no longer relevant and have always considered myself a humanist. Equal rights for.everyone regardless of gender, colour or sexual orientation.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

if you all keep insulting the few male posters that dare to post here , all you will have left is females.......... and that cerby dude.
    Actually, if we just get rid of you that will probably double the mean IQ of the site. People lose neurons just reading your posts. Get lost. You're bringing us down.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

You're amusing! I don't know why anyone takes you seriously, but you ARE funny! :-)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You're amusing! I don't know why anyone takes you seriously, but you ARE funny! :-)
    so true. Been a while since we've had 1 of these (:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12