+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I feel guilty?

Should I feel guilty?

Okay guys, here's the deal.

In March, my boyfriend moved away to study in another country. He broke up with me because of the distance and time period, stating that he still wanted to be with me in future but, for now, we needed to let each other go but still talk to each other. I was devastated as I loved, and still love him very much. I hated the thought of him being physical with other women. I don't know if he has been in the time he's been away, but he said it was possible he might do. However, he said he would still love me throughout and would be back to me in the future.

For months I've been trying to get over it. We're still very good friends and speak every day online, and I am flying out to visit him this week, and I'm very much looking forward to that. He says he still loves me and misses me. However, last night, I went out to a party, got unusually drunk and ended up kissing some random guy. It didn't mean anything, and it's still my boyfriend I love, and I know he broke it off with ME, but for some reason, I still feel guilty. I know there's a chance he could have done the same or more with other women over there. I've wondered if I should tell him when I visit him, or whether it's best left private.

Any advice? Please don't tell me I shouldn't be friends with him as his friendship means a lot to me, and we have been through a lot together. I never want to lose that, whatever the circumstances.

Thanks
    Last edited by doodie182; 21-05-12 at 02:59 AM.

First off, you don't have a boyfriend. Second, don't bring it up. Third, no, you should not feel guilty since you don't have a boyfriend. You need to start moving on.

this reminds me of the time ross slept with that stripper after he had a big fight with rachel. he tried everything to stop her finding out , but that fckr gunther from the coffee shop told her, because he was hoping rachel would ditch ross and sleep with him. the dirty swine.

this reminds me of the time the girl thought that being demoted to "friend" from "girlfriend" was better than letting go completely and moving on with her life so; she ends up stagnating while her ex whoops it up in onother country while she pines away for him and feels guilt when she finds herself attracted to others because she can't open up enough to see the beauty in a new guy that may find her interesting and attractive while she focuses on her ex... who keeps her strung along with the odd visit and no strings attached sex.

It ended up she was sad and lonely and he married a girl in the same class as him.

The End...

if your talking about the time that joey and monica almost got it on, i think youll find that was all a missunderstanding. when she asked joey if he wanted lemonade, he though it was code for come have sex with me. it was all cleared up and they went on to become great platonic friend. he even conducted her wedding to that big fag chandler.

i can see how you think it might be relevent to the ops prob, but i think my scenario sums it up a little better. also, joey would pump anything that moves, so comparing him to the ops bf is a little harsh.

^^^ How's Tiger Woods golf swing these days?

i wouldve got away with it, if not for those pesky kids, lol