+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Troubled Soul HELP! Still having sex with Ex girlfriend.

Troubled Soul HELP! Still having sex with Ex girlfriend.

I'm not sure if this belongs here. But Im posting regardless.
    Feel free to clarify any questions you have, because my head is in a mess and I hope someone can help me sort this out.

I have a one year plus relationship with my girlfriend.
    She parties a lot. And I became a controlling boyfriend. Every time she goes to a club, I will be worried.
    We had a lot of issues of her partying, till a point where I would nag and her, but she doesn't enjoy nagging. So, she will become frustrated and annoyed.

Till a point, I initiated a breakup. I know it's stupid. But i want her back later. And she refuses. Later I found out after we broke up, she has already liked someone else. So, she didn't want a make up.

After a few dramas which is too long to say here. The guy had problems with her. And I was there for her. One day, I brought her to her house and talked. Soon
    we had sex.

She cried while we were having intercourse half way.

I asked her why. She said she liked someone else, but she is still doing this with me, she says she is being unfair to me.
    She said she didn't have sex with anyone else. She also touched herself more recently.

We still having sex a lot after that. But she still think about the good times with that guy. I'm just amazed how fast she got over me, and moved on to the new guy, and cry over him. Now, I do not know what to do. I want her to be my girlfriend again.. Like how we used to be.. I want her to commit.. But i feel she is keeping her options open and she wants to have fun partying and all. She dunno what she wants. She needs time to think. What am I now. What do I need to do? give up and move on? I need help.

It's not that she moved on from you quickly... she was already over you while you two were still in a relationship.

You need to stop having sex with her if you still have feelings for her (which you do). Go no contact and find another hobby :-).

Thanks for your post

what if i want to have sex with her too.

Stop seeing this girl. She sounds like she used you, and then found another guy. You can find a better girl next time.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Quote Originally Posted by jojojojo View Post
    what if i want to have sex with her too.
    Then it's your own free choice if you're both adults, I think.

Yes. Since these two are already adults. Its up to them if they just still wanting each other companion.

"I'm just amazed how fast she got over me"

If she really loved you, she wouldn't have. So, at least that should tell you where you stand with her. Do you want to prolong your agony, or are you enjoying this.

this is a mess tho! i think you r playing yourself.when you brake up you have to MOVE ON! 4o why keep sex and stuff. its your own fault!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    things will never be the same. she already has gotten a taste of another man's cock so wake up and realized that she is only using you for what she can't get with someone else.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Having Sex with her is not healthy for you. If you're still into-deep with her, Show her by any other means. but, not sex. You are just fooling yourself with the hope that you still own her by doing so.

She is using you because she can't be without a BF, that's why she moved on so fast from you. She is going to dump your ass when she meets someone else she likes.

If you are in it just for the sex then fine....you want her to commit? fat hairy chance that will ever happen . Why would she give up her freedom to be with a jealous ass like you....

im not gunna read every thing but will share an experance...

when i had my gf brake up with me i i had sex with her when she came back to town first time was ok cuz i told my self i was over her and its just sex, second time same thing it was just sex, i thought i was over her and kept telling myself that. 3rd time came around 8 months afterthe brake up, I told her i loved her in the middle of sex . i was wrecked after this as i relized the last 8 months i was lieing to my self and having sex with her was bringing up emotions i was trying to get rid of.

moral i got from it was if you still love her and your not able to get back with her STOP having sex as it makes her sit on your mind. i had to stop talking to mine and i was ready to propose to her, its hard but i found it to be the best way. 8 moths after the brake up starting from step one, told my self i would never sleep with an ex after this.

of course if you are having sex with her, (at least for me) you will feel connected to her and bonded to her. so if she's partying a lot that is difficult to deal with, and looking for other guys, yes that is difficult to handle, so it's not the best situation.

if you are into it for the sex, which can make sense, then fine, but be aware that she is looking for a new guy, and if shes good looking and a cool girl she will probably find a nice guy soon, and then it will be a let down for you, and you will be out of the picture. (hopefully) An even worse scenario, is that she is with him, and also comes back to you and sleeps with you, so then you and this guy can get into a battle and confrontation.

so hopefully you can stay safely away at that point and not get into a fight with the new guy. But it sounds like she is rather confused, and may even need psychological help.

It might seem there is a need to psychological help lol, but that is how young girls can be....it's called being indecisive.