+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guys, how does this situation make you feel?

Guys, how does this situation make you feel?

You wake up and realize you were so drunk that you slept with your best friend that you see as a sister.

You're horrified at what happened as you don't see her in that way, maybe before it was possible, but she's like a sister now that you're close.
    You were so desperate while drunk that you hit on her and you hooked up.
    She might like you, but it's not for certain, a while back some people were telling you she did, but she disputed it.
    Now you're starting to wonder who was right...

You've both decided not to talk about it, this is what you told her:
    Man
    I dunno exactly what we did...my head was spinning i can hardly remember anything
    But pls tell no1 literally stays between us
    Just lets never bring that up like again

What's going through your head? Is it gonna be awkward?

Oh and you've known each other for about 3 years, but only really started hanging out for about a year and a half.
    Last edited by broken-hearted; 21-05-12 at 11:47 PM.

yeah, if you dont want to go there again, just act like it never happened. if she tries to talk about it, tell her if she doesnt stop youll move to peru. itss inevitable when you have lady friends that youll end up pumping a few when drunk. dont worry about it. im sure she probably didnt even enjoy it. because u seem a faggy, judging by your post. no offence.

Lol It's the girl thats posting. I just wanted to know how he's feeling about it.
    I like him which is why it happened. Though it wouldn't was I sober as I knew he wanted nothing with me.

And don't call me faggy or I'll rip your head off (just kidding)

oh. i get confused when people talk about themselves as a third person. i get it now.

Its not good that he says dont tell anyone. sounds like hes scared his bf will find out. if i was you , i would buy him a playstation 3, it cant do any harm. next time you have a male friend, dont give him your flower so easily. also if you are drinking so much that you dont know what you are doing, maybe you should seek some alcohol counselling or try recreatonal drugs instead.

Okay, to clear some stuff up. No one knows that he's sleeping with girls, he was recently seeing some girl as friends with benefits and I was the only one that knew about it as I'm his best friend and he said to not tell anyone as he doesn't want them to know that side of him. Maybe he thinks girls wont date him if they knew what he does, I don't know.

Secondly, the last time I got drunk like this was a few years back, if anything I'll have one drink in a bar or something, and when we went out, my friends planned to drink and I figured, what's the worst that could happen, I'm out with my close friends, I'm not gonna wander off and if I do something stupid, I'm comfortable enough around them to not feel so embarrassed, and what's the worst I can do? But clearly I didn't realize that would happen.

and I don't know why I did it in third person. But yeah...

That's what usually ends up happening when male and female friends hang out regularly together. I wouldn't worry about it, it was probably nothing more than a hot place to bust a nut in for the night. I doubt he's thinking very much about it.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Quote Originally Posted by broken-hearted View Post
    Okay, to clear some stuff up. No one knows that he's sleeping with girls, he was recently seeing some girl as friends with benefits and I was the only one that knew about it as I'm his best friend and he said to not tell anyone as he doesn't want them to know that side of him. Maybe he thinks girls wont date him if they knew what he does, I don't know.

Secondly, the last time I got drunk like this was a few years back, if anything I'll have one drink in a bar or something, and when we went out, my friends planned to drink and I figured, what's the worst that could happen, I'm out with my close friends, I'm not gonna wander off and if I do something stupid, I'm comfortable enough around them to not feel so embarrassed, and what's the worst I can do? But clearly I didn't realize that would happen.

and I don't know why I did it in third person. But yeah...
    yup. thanks for clearing that up. so where are we with this playstation? have you thought anymore about this.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    yup. thanks for clearing that up. so where are we with this playstation? have you thought anymore about this.
    I'm a bit confused, do you literally mean playstation or something else? I know he has an xbox and I got him a game for his birthday, but I'm guessing you meant something else and I'm not getting it yet...

Quote Originally Posted by broken-hearted View Post
    I'm a bit confused, do you literally mean playstation or something else? I know he has an xbox and I got him a game for his birthday, but I'm guessing you meant something else and I'm not getting it yet...
    Don't worry about his playstation shit, he just thinks he's funny..and at times he is.

Anyways, what's the exact question here? Awkward you say? You had some fun, stop talking about it and don't get attached because it didn't mean anything.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

I'm not attached, I know what happened and I know it doesn't mean anything. I was just curious as to what might be going through his head so I have a better idea on how to handle the situation.
    I guess I was just wondering if there was a chance there was a reason it happened, cause he says that he'd never see me that way, I'm like a sister, well he did before and then how come he got with me? But I guess when you're so drunk you don't care who you get with, you just want to get some. And you're not thinking straight.

Well for now we're not talking about it and acting like it didn't happen, all fine by me and it seems to be going well. So that's that.

He's a guy and guys just like to F uck. He is not seeing anyone serious so if there is an opportunity (like you) that a fu ck is offered, he will take it. He is allowed to get some strange because he is not obligated to the FWB. So all he did was score with you and he is letting his ego relish in the moment. **applause**

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u View Post
    You had some fun, stop talking about it and don't get attached because it didn't mean anything.

I agree!..............

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    He's a guy and guys just like to F uck. He is not seeing anyone serious so if there is an opportunity (like you) that a fu ck is offered, he will take it. He is allowed to get some strange because he is not obligated to the FWB. So all he did was score with you and he is letting his ego relish in the moment. **applause**
    wait a minute smackie. dont tar all men with the same brush. some of us know that a woman is for caring and sharing , and giving and recieving. its not all about the sex. you do women a disservice if you think thats the way all men think. personally id rather have a woman that makes a good dinner, than one that offers sex.

@broken hearted. yeah , i thought he might be an xbox man. hes not worth crying over, be patient and youll find your prince with a real games console.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    wait a minute smackie. dont tar all men with the same brush. some of us know that a woman is for caring and sharing , and giving and recieving. its not all about the sex. you do women a disservice if you think thats the way all men think. personally id rather have a woman that makes a good dinner, than one that offers sex.

@broken hearted. yeah , i thought he might be an xbox man. hes not worth crying over, be patient and youll find your prince with a real games console.
    I'm glad someone thinks that way, and although lately he's been desperate, I know he wouldn't see me that way cause when he's sober he doesn't bring it up, and talks about how he wouldn't see me that way. And he's clearly horrified over what happened.
    Actually once before he got drunk and I was sober and we talked and he went on how much he wanted a bj and stuff and if I knew anyone I could hook him up with... and then was like 'what am I saying?' because he realized he was hinting at me, and he felt bad about it and the next day wouldn't stop apologizing for acting that way while drunk.

I know guys that soberly try and hit on me for sex, and since he's not one of them, clearly he cares about me and doesn't want our friendship to take that turn. And also he doesn't want other people to know what he does with girls because he doesn't want them to get the wrong idea about him, cause he does want a relationship at some point.

And there's nothing wrong with xbox!!!!!! I love it but nothing against playstation, was my first console and still has a place in my heart, but I'm afraid I've switched for the better hahaha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast