+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ladies I need your help!!!!

Ladies I need your help!!!!

Okay, there is this girl that I really like but she does not know me but I know her. She is two years younger than me and we do not go to the same school. one of my associates/friend knows her and he said he would introduce me to her but he is waiting for right time to do that. Ive been waiting on him for more than a month and it looks like he wont tell her that I like her or setup a time where we can meet at the restaurant and he introduces me to her. Anyways I have a big crush on her and im losing patients because the more its getting delayed the more chances of her finding a boyfriend would be sooner. she is single now and im afriad i will never ever have the chance to meet her at all. Im single and she is gorgeous and I want to meet her but it seems like it wont work. I was thinking of adding her on facebook and soon talking to her however that would be kind of creepy and needy since she does not know me or has ever seen me. I really hate being single and I want to meet this girl really badly but my freind is not doing anything to help. He says he good freinds with her but he did not do anything to set up anything for me which is annoying. I need help on this and what should I do. I want to hook up with her before summer starts and want to know the best thing I should do to get to know her even though she does not know who i am. Is there anyway i can meet her? I just need to meet her once i do i can make an icebreaker and start talking to her but right now im on hold. I know you ur going to say there are plenty of fish in the sea but this girl according to my friend describing her is the right one for me and she is pretty. Please whats the best way for me to meet her and make it not creepy since my friend wont help. I really want to meet this girl

Thanks for your post

He didn't set anything up with her for you because he is working on her for himself.....I can't believe you haven't clued into that yet. If you want to introduce yourself, grow some balls and do it yourself. Girls want a guy that is confident in himself to just do that...to walk right up to her and say "hi".

I dont see her at all she goes to a diffrent school. What am i suppose to do?

If you are not in her social circle and well 2 years is a spread for some that are school age, maybe this wasn't meant to be. You saw her once, just wait until you see her again....in the meantime check out other opportunities at your own school. Tip: don't obsess or over invest in a girl you don't even know.
    Last edited by smackie9; 22-05-12 at 12:52 PM.

many thanks