Dear members,
I would totally appreciate your advice and please be honest. Don't worry excessive honesty won't hurt. I am in a long-distance relationship and I would like to let you know how the relationship started. I have known this person for about 4 years and I have never had a chance to hang out with him. We lived in the same city. Then I moved to another country and past autumn he contacted me via fb and started asking me about life. For me it seemed as a friendly chat and didn't imply anything, since I wanted to keep distance. By the way this person lives in another country. We just had discussions about life and stuff and then he told me that he wants to visit me. I wasn't against it but I also wasn't in the favor of it in the beginning. However, due to the fact that I have known this person, I promised him that I would show him around and spend my most of time with him. He visited me during the Christmas break. Since the first day he was here, he was taking care of me and just telling me the fact that he had a crash on me for the past 4 years. I was trying to avoid these talks; however after sometime I felt that there is a feeling within me towards this person. As a matter of fact we started dating and then he had to leave. We have been messaging each other constantly and had skype chats. He would always tell me that he loves me and I mean everything for him. Nevertheless, he is a very busy person. He had some family issues and some of his family members were sick. Recently he had to leave for the States since his aunt suffers from cancer. He took her to the hospital down there. But since then I have barely heard from him. he promised to call me, but he hasn't done yet, claiming that he is busy. He became kind of irritated and I just can't keep on contacting him any further. I am very into this person and we have even discussed our future with him. He is 29 by the way. He left last Wednesday for the states and I have barely heard from him from then. I just don't know what to do, since deep inside it hurts me.

Thanks a lot,

Truly appreciate it