+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it flirting?

Is it flirting?

Had a convo with my fiance about flirting. She feels it's a healthy human thing to do. She's extremely beautiful and at the club guy after guy aproaches her every time i go away. She doesn't shut them down though. She carries on the convo and will even give a playful push to the chest. It's not flirting really, but it's pretty damn close. Is this wrong? Or am i for being upset by it?

Some women like the attention. But to answer your question, yes it is wrong of her. I flirt. With my girlfriend ONLY.
    I'd suggest you talk to her about it but I suspect this won't get you anywhere. Some women are attention whores.

Flirting is fine, but there 'are' certain boundaries. Physical touching would be a bit over the top imo, even if innocent it can send the wrong message.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

She is an attention whore.....she isn't ready for the marriage or the responsibilities that go with it.....because boy oh boy, marriage and raising kids ain't no picnic......she will be running off to the bar more without you to escape it.

It doesn't look right for me. She doesn't seem to take things seriously. Some girls are that way. It's kinda tough to make them understand how do a men feel because of such acts. She may not be matured enough mentally to understand what she is doing. Or maybe she doesn't know how do you feel about it or she thinks you take it cool. There will be a lot of questions you need to answer to understand the scenario well. You had a convo about it with your girl, but how serious were during your convo? were you able to express how you feel about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinyou View Post
    It doesn't look right for me. She doesn't seem to take things seriously. Some girls are that way. It's kinda tough to make them understand how do a men feel because of such acts. She may not be matured enough mentally to understand what she is doing. Or maybe she doesn't know how do you feel about it or she thinks you take it cool. There will be a lot of questions you need to answer to understand the scenario well. You had a convo about it with your girl, but how serious were during your convo? were you able to express how you feel about it?
    I just feel that i'm getting no response here. does anybody feel so?

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinyou View Post
    I just feel that i'm getting no response here. does anybody feel so?
    Always check the date of the thread. This is an old thread. May22

If I was in your position I wouldn't like it either. If I saw a girl trying to flirt with my bf I'd be pretty upset.

I think it is a pretty big red flag to see him flirting with someone else....

JR

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by haxan View Post
    Flirting is fine, but there 'are' certain boundaries. Physical touching would be a bit over the top imo, even if innocent it can send the wrong message.
    Agree^. Some women are just friendly (i.e. not bitches) with men they aren't interested in dating. Its called being a kind human. Pushing his chest (or any touching) tho is a sign of interest to most men and some will interpret it as a 'come hither' sign. She's asking for trouble. Someone should tell her this.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

she gonna get a cock in her ass and wont wont be urs if you dont stop this!

i think you cant control others, and if they can flirt or not.

so if they flirt with her its not her fault.

but its up to her to choose how to react toward it.

she dont have to go into it. but a smile and thank you is okay.

but if she go into it and start flirting with them than it can be a problem maybe.

and if you knew her personality you are not suppose to act this stupid.
    cause if she is a person that is happy like that and gives a push.
    u need to talk about it to her. its not to us to decide.

if you dont like maybe you 2 can solve it without this much drama by having a calm talk.

talk to her and tell her what you feel and then listen to her side, do not judge out right.,.,, maybe after letting her know that you are upset she will be cautious and stop, besides she think that it is just pretty normal, but because you will tell her that you are not comfortable with it you will change her perspective but do not tell her to stop. she still has her free will., just tell her what you feel

It's fine within certain boundaries.

I think it is totally wrong.
    Quote library is a great place to read all your favourite quotes. Love quotes, life quotes, Inspirational quotes and many more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast