+ Follow This Topic

Thread: LDR advice needed please

LDR advice needed please

I heard about this girl who lives on one of the moons surrounding Mars. I've never met her. I've never spoken to her. But I just know that she's the perfect woman for me. I JUST KNOW. The voices in my head told me that she'd love me too and that she wasn't in reality a 24 stone truck driver from Wisconsin. But I can't meet her until I've saved the airfare and then I'll have to wait until they've built a rocketship capable of taking me there. But I JUST KNOW this will work. Or am I missing something?

I'm here to ask for your advice but don't forget that I'll ignore all advice that does not agree with what loopy scheme I'm already thinking about.

hahah..Yeah i'd totally wait for the rocketship. That'll be cool!
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Thank goodness for skype! You can spare yourself the degrading task of washing away one another's post-coital body fluids, and practice the art of REALLY safe sex. It's so much more hygienic this way.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

First learn the art of one handed typing, Bois. No need to do your kegals.

Since you "just know", then that means EVERYTHING!!!! Facts don't matter, because love conquers all. Go for it, bro! lol.

You can spare yourself the degrading task of washing away one another's post-coital body fluids,
    You wash afterwards? I just peel it off when it dries.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

I, Jason56, am a dumbass.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings