+ Follow This Topic

Thread: girlfriend advice

girlfriend advice

Hey I have been dating a girl in college for about three months now. We are about five hours away during the summer, but we go to the same college. She just met one of her new neighbors. Hes a senior in a college different one than where we go and he has a girlfriend whos long distance. They just met a couple days ago. When we were video chatting yesterday she told me that she was going to the club with him tonight. I got angry and she said she wouldnt go with him. She has a history of bad behavior with past bfs and this is really bothering me. The whole thing is odd and seems bad. I know she decided not to go, but i don't feel good about this situation. What should I do? Thanks for the help.

have a look at this site, its useful if you live apart from you gf [url]www.chastitybeltforbitches.com[/url]

thanks. thats exactly what i needed. i would appreciate real advice

well, what can i say. your gf was going to do something you didnt like, and you stopped her. I dont see the problem. You cant change a womans personality, not without medication, so no point worrying yourself. If you dont trust her because of her previous behavior, then you have to discuss with her, like you have done. She seems to know that she has a problem and she appreciates you putting her straight.

am i being paranoid?

shes cheated on me once, and we got into a big fight over this

Yikes! I'd definitely have a problem if she has a history of cheating. You don't really have that many options. I'd sit down and tell her that if she cares about the relationship at all she has to not get herself into those situations...and hope for the best really.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

what if i just break up with her? im just not happy and things like this ruin my week

Quote Originally Posted by fisherman10 View Post
    what if i just break up with her? im just not happy and things like this ruin my week
    If you're that miserable then yes you should move on.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Ruin your week?lol
    Women will ruin your whole life. You better get used to it. None of them are perfect, thats why once you find one thats a good ride, you should just stick with her, even if shes crazy. The truth is, they are all crazy and they will all get on your nerves. Some of them pretend to be normal human beings for a while, but eventually the mask slips, especially if you get married or have kids. You seem to have a certain amount of control over this girl, so dont be so hasty to ditch her. She just needs a little more training , then youre good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    Ruin your week?lol
    Women will ruin your whole life. You better get used to it. None of them are perfect, thats why once you find one thats a good ride, you should just stick with her, even if shes crazy. The truth is, they are all crazy and they will all get on your nerves. Some of them pretend to be normal human beings for a while, but eventually the mask slips, especially if you get married or have kids. You seem to have a certain amount of control over this girl, so dont be so hasty to ditch her. She just needs a little more training , then youre good to go.
    lol. You sure brighten up this place iam.

I'm guessing he's having constant problems with this girl (not just worried about cheating) so if he can't take the pressure why not end it?..Life is too short to be around those making your life miserable...and no, not every girl is like that (at least not to that extreme).

Its really just the cheating. But its just when i bothered her about the club, she was like i wish i had never told you then you wouldnt be worried. Thats another red flag for me. I just wish i could know for sure

I just wish i could know for sure
    You want to know what for sure? That she's treating you like an idiot? That seems pretty certain. Do you enjoy being treated like an idiot?
    Dump her unless you enjoy the pain.