+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think im going to tell her

I think im going to tell her

So ive liked this girl for a while now. And I think she likes me. We work together and everyone calls us 2 peas in a pod lol. they think we are dating, but we always give an awkward "noooo". We are constantly confronted by it. And i always say "noo" and so does she, but in a doubtful way.

So I really like her a lot, and the she gives me the signs that she likes me, we text everyday, talk about personal things, she tells me very personal stuff, she never told me she thinks of me as just as a friend. Another guy liked her and she told him that she doesn't like him and shes pissed off that he liked her, they hardly talk. (this is why im sort of scared to tell her, i dont want to lose her as a freind)

She tends to touch me very personally, grabbing my ass and stuff, i do the same, she doesn't mind lol.

anyways this other guy sent her a pic of him shirtless, i got a bit jealous, so now im at the point where i cant hold it in anymore. I need to tell her and know the truth.

so if it turns out for some reason that she doesnt feel the same way, how should i deal with it at that point?

start another thread entitled "i think i made a terrible mistake".

This is a go with the flow moment. You don't say anything because there's nothing that needs to be said. She could just be a huge tease and that's exactly why you just keep quiet and go as far as you can go. Touching your ass, grabbing you personally..what more clues do you need?
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u View Post
    This is a go with the flow moment. You don't say anything because there's nothing that needs to be said. She could just be a huge tease and that's exactly why you just keep quiet and go as far as you can go. Touching your ass, grabbing you personally..what more clues do you need?
    NO she is not a tease what so ever, she is very good looking, but never wears make up, great body, but never wears any revealing clothes. Often shy, she does not let other guys touch her, but doesn't mind when i do.

i mean i have been led on before by another girl, but she was a tease with everyone which i ignored, this one is not...

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    start another thread entitled "i think i made a terrible mistake".
    reading ur latest posts, you are not a very positive person lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zigg1 View Post
    NO she is not a tease what so ever, she is very good looking, but never wears make up, great body, but never wears any revealing clothes. Often shy, she does not let other guys touch her, but doesn't mind when i do.

i mean i have been led on before by another girl, but she was a tease with everyone which i ignored, this one is not...
    Ask her out and whatever you do make sure you kiss her. If you keep going too long with just this flirting stuff eventually you'll just become a friend.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Ask her out and whatever you do make sure you kiss her. If you keep going too long with just this flirting stuff eventually you'll just become a friend.
    we have been freinds for a year, she has to be freinds with a guy before moving to a relationship. We have gotten pretty close. Im wondering if i should tell her face to face or text it to her....

reading ur latest posts, you are not a very positive person lol
    yeah its ok for you. You have a bird touching your ass all day, and your biggest problem is worrying what will happen if she just wants to be friends. Me, i have to look after 2 cats 24/24 and my playstation is on the verge of breaking. How positive would you be if you had too go back to your old xbox, that you swore youd never play again. You should think before critisising people that try to help you. some of us have real probs.

we have been freinds for a year, she has to be freinds with a guy before moving to a relationship. We have gotten pretty close. Im wondering if i should tell her face to face or text it to her....
    Dont text her. Go to her and tell her.

Dont text her. Go to her and tell her.
    thanks, i will be sure to do that.

Gooood luck!!!

yeah its ok for you. You have a bird touching your ass all day, and your biggest problem is worrying what will happen if she just wants to be friends. Me, i have to look after 2 cats 24/24 and my playstation is on the verge of breaking. How positive would you be if you had too go back to your old xbox, that you swore youd never play again. You should think before critisising people that try to help you. some of us have real probs.
    No one cares about your freaking cats! The phrase is 24/7, idiot. And haha about your play station.

And that comes from a person with REAL problems.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    No one cares about your freaking cats! The phrase is 24/7, idiot. And haha about your play station.

And that comes from a person with REAL problems.
    Who rattled your cage. and fyi some people do care about my cats and my playstation. Ill forgive you calling me an idiot and just assume that you are pre minstral. Whoever made you so angry at the world, it wasnt me. Im just a stranger on the interweb.

Who rattled your cage. and fyi some people do care about my cats and my playstation. Ill forgive you calling me an idiot and just assume that you are pre minstral. Whoever made you so angry at the world, it wasnt me. Im just a stranger on the interweb.
    Dude I'm just as tired of hearing about your cats as I am of all the Jason's. If 2 cats, a broken playstation and.boning your Mrs once a Mrs once a month are the worst of your problems, dude, can I have your life?

I have to remember not to feed the trolls....
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

So Zigg, What happen? Did you talk to her about this? I want some news
    Five frogs are sitting on a log. Four decide to jump off. How many are left? Still 5 frogs because there’s a difference between deciding and doing.
    To get what you want, take action!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast