+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I have a weird brother situation.

I have a weird brother situation.

So I met my friend David's brother Joe like 2 months ago, I barely met him cause he was in jail for like over a year. We started talking and hanging out a lot and he told me he liked me; we kissed and slept together (not sex) we just had a fun night we started to like each other. Even though I liked him I told him I just wanted to be friends cause I didn't really know him yet. (stupid move on my part) He said he respected my decision but he would still try to kiss me and stuff but I would say no. The other day he had a party at his house and I noticed his brother David (the one I was friend's with first) was kinda upset and was by himself in his room so I chilled with him and we just played video games. Out of nowhere he kisses me and I just went with it, he left me a hickey but we didn't have sex. I felt bad and I told him no and we went back to the living room, his brother Joe just gave me a bad look cause I think he thought we had sex and he saw my hickey. So now he doesn't talk to me anymore but I like him a lot. I feel like I messed up and I should've never kissed his brother; He doesn't call me or text me anymore and he would EVERYDAY. I wouldn't even text him cause he would always text me first and now I feel like crap and I wanna tell him I like him but I'm scared he's gonna reject me now. I have no idea how he feels. Any advice?

Well obviously David like you more than a friend...but why are you hooking up with ex-cons. Find a normal guy....Jeesh! Not that men with records are bad people but do a little looking around before you buy sweetheart

You need to quit being a pleaser. If David was butt-hurt because you were hanging with his brother, and it was his brother that you liked, then it wasn't your job to go hang out with David to make him feel better.

If you want to be with Joe, then tell him so... but he might reject you now. If you don't, then tell him so.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you should hang around some girls for a while. If you are kissing ex-cons, brothers, etc., you aren't ready for males yet because your judgement is poor.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yep, you had poor judgement. Don't get involved with Joe. He doesn't respect the law, and he will likely draw you into some drama.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

This kind of reminds me of episode of Two and a Half Men when Brooke Shields decided she wanted both brothers(they both liked her)..so she was like.."Ok well i guess i'll have to do you both".
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings