+ Follow This Topic

Thread: got dumped for being to clingy. how do i get her back?

got dumped for being to clingy. how do i get her back?

Me and my 17 year old gf have been dating for one month. I told her I loved her yesterday. She responded with "I dont know what to think about that I have been thinking about us for a few days just give me another day to think about us." The past few days have been really fun with her though everything seemed normal. I did feel like something was off I just didn't say anything. I told her I'm not upset she doesn't love me but upset about her thinking the past few days before I even said I love you. I told her I respect her choice and she can think however long she wants too. Well to no surprise I get dumped for the clinginess she said and I'm pretty sure with saying I love you early even though she didn't directly say it. Also, she brought up how we jumped right in the relationship and didn't even hangout a lot before we got serious. Which is true I made that mistake and rushed it. But she admitted that before we got very sexual like blow jobs and all that stuff I wasn't clingy, which I agree. Later that night I saw her at coffee shop with some friends and she came over with them and sat down and talked for awhile just real casually and I just played it like nothing was wrong with me and everything was cool. She told me she is glad were friends. I'm trying to show her I can be not clingy like the person she knew at the beginning through a friendship. Help please? I really like this girl and think something is there.

Keep doing what you are doing. If she wants you back, let her come to you. In the meanwhile, move on.

stop being clingy. and tell her "hey, i was clingy, i'm sorry, i guess i became that way because I let my guard down with you, something i don't normally do, but i let my guard down because i felt so comfortable with you and felt like i can just be open around you"

Thanks for your post.

I lost my boyfriend cuz I was too clingy. So I would suggest...not being clingy. Care less to see if she will care more. Good luck