+ Follow This Topic

Thread: she does not feel the same way

she does not feel the same way

So this girl ive known for a year or so. I really like her. We always flirt and what not. So i told her i like her today.

she said she likes me as a friend and it doesn't change anything between us. I think shes an amazing girl, and the second one in my life to ever have feelings for. the other girls ive dated ive never felt the same way for

should i pursue her or leave it?

id leave it for now. you can still be friends with her and hang out. if you are patient enough to wait until her self esteem is rock bottom, youll get your chance. The best time for you to act is after she breaks up with a bf that treated her badly. In the meantime , you should try find another girl, and make sure you are always talking about her. This will make her jealous, and make her think shes missing something.

I'd leave it and if you want then be friends with her but, don't push her to commit to something she doesn't feel. Unforunatley we can't make people feel a certain way, if you stay patient and be a good friend to her you have a good chance she could come around, but again just don't force a realtionship on her.

She's told you quite clearly that she doesn't fancy you.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    She's told you quite clearly that she doesn't fancy you.
    well she said she LIKES me, but more as a freind, the stuff she does around me she really does not do around other guys

another guy she was freinds with told her she liked him and she got mad, she said i don't feel that way for him and she sort of stopped talking to him.

I joined another workplace where she works so i could get to know her better, i make more money in my other workplace, but for some odd reason i went all the way there for her. I still work at my old workplace as well. But she knows i really care about her, and shes not the type to get jealous so she says.

I let her know that no matter what if she ever needs anything she can always count on me.