+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A lost cause or something worth fighting for?

A lost cause or something worth fighting for?

This girl I've been close friends with for almost 2 years randomly texted me (at 2am) that she now has a bf. We have kissed before (she has also stayed at my house ect) and she has also lied to me about having a boyfriend before but this time she told me she doesn't want me to talk to her anymore due to this bf.

She wont tell me anything about the guy (who he is, what he does, how they met, ect) and I did what she asked and backed off (even though I'm 95% sure she doesn't have one). The weird part is her close friends invited me to her surprise bday party and even though I couldn't make it a sent her a text message wishing her "happy birthday". She replies "why don't you stop contacting me"

The part that confuses me is why would her friends invited me if they knew about her bf and the sitiuation in general? Also why she reply to my bday text more than 27 hours later with that comment (if she really didn't want to talk to me why would she reply?)

Is NC the solution? Is time and space the answer? Any tips and/or advice would mean alot.

She sounds like a lot of drama for nothing. I don't think it is worth fighting for. She doesn't want you to contact her, so don't. It doesn't matter what her friends say or do.

Thanks for your post

The solution is, stop contacting her. Its what she wants, and it saves you a lot of pointless drama. When she breaks up with her boyfriend and tries to talk to you again, tell her not to contact you anymore. She sounds like a drama queen and/or batshit insane.

Also, a reply that is telling you not to contact her doesn't mean she wants you to contact her. Sometimes no just means no bro.

Thanks for your post