+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Motivation for losing weight and working out ?

Motivation for losing weight and working out ?

I'm in the process of losing weight and becoming fit but the hardest part for me to keep up is exercise (not so much the diet part). I have someone that trains me to lose weight but unfortunately I don't get to see them all the time, so when I don't, I get lazy and unmotivated.

Any ideas on how to keep the pounds off and stay healthy? Please be specific!
    Your input is very much appreciated!
    Thank you. =)

Try to build exercise into your life. For example, is it possible to walk/cycle to work or the shops? Of find a sport you like. Be clear why you are trying to lose weight and that should motivate you. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by OhHowLovely View Post
    I have someone that trains me to lose weight but unfortunately I don't get to see them all the time, so when I don't, I get lazy and unmotivated.
    You have to do it for yourself to succeed. It's not rocket science, PT's are a waste of money. Eat less, do something physical 2 or 3x per week.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

... Youtube: Fat Fighters USA ...

I just re-read each and every one of your comments and I very much appreciate them! Will definitely keep these pointers in mind, especially when I'm having a rought time. I also did Youtube "Fat Fighters USA"... so funny!

It happens to every one.I start my exercise one year ago and i was in the same position as you are in right now.But don't think more and do it without thinking.Try to don't be double minded and think about your health,fitness,lifestyle which requires exercise and diet control then you will motivate and do stuff.Read articles or comments in your spare time which also help to keep you in motivated way.
    richy

I train almost daily, and I feel that everyday I am at a new personal physical peak which makes me feel great.
    You have to do it, and you have to keep envisioning your goal, and imagine how good it will feel when you achieve it

Try to develop perform out into your lifestyle. For example, is it possible to walk/cycle to perform or the shops? Of discover an activity you like. Be obvious why you are body fat and that should encourage you. Best of fortune.

Exercise doesn't have to be boring. Playing an outdoor sport like soccer, basketball, etc. is also a form of exercise. Swimming, cycling and running are a few other enjoyable form of exercises. Try to make it fun.

Try yoga is good for weight loss and do regular exercise. maintain proper diet like avoid oily and spicy food, drink water more in a day and also drink honey with water that all help you for better weight loss.

I have a weight problem. I should try yoga.

Quote Originally Posted by OhHowLovely View Post
    I'm in the process of losing weight and becoming fit but the hardest part for me to keep up is exercise (not so much the diet part). I have someone that trains me to lose weight but unfortunately I don't get to see them all the time, so when I don't, I get lazy and unmotivated.

Any ideas on how to keep the pounds off and stay healthy? Please be specific!
    Your input is very much appreciated!
    Thank you. =)
    Stop driving and start riding a bicycle. Don't take the elevator, take the stairs. Eat or drink nothing that has a television advertizement.

There are already very informative post. I am totally agree with you. I think it is most important to maintain your weight to get a healthy life and to enjoy your life. It is very simple to weight loss. You just take care about your diet and take some exercise also. Make sure that you take low fat and carbohydrates in your diet. You can also use green tea for weight loss.
    john

Try forever living products detox and weight management program called clean 9. Its safe and healthy and fantastic resulte plus if your not happy you get your money back.

You can do it easily and i am glad to see the kinda effort you are making for it mate,Maintain your diet as much as you can and stay physically active.
    Try not to stay on bed for longer except night lol.Eat light and clean that will surely help you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast