+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How I got my broken heart fixed with much love.

How I got my broken heart fixed with much love.

I'm Amy, I never thought i will ever again believed in Love Spells or voodoo because have been cheated by many spell casters out there who claimed they are powerful but they are just asshole who knows nothing but to cast fake spells. But not until when I read a post of a man on the internet some years ago, this post talk about a powerful spell caster, who can help with any kind of relationship problem. I contacted this man, and he proved how powerful he was to me through the result of the spell he cast for me. My husband broke up with me for no reason for almost 3 years and i tried all i could to have him back cos i really love him so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 2 years with no kid and he woke up one morning and he told me he's going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when he came back from work he tender to me a divorce letter and he packed all her loads from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have him back but all did not work out..i was lonely for months ...So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for his full name and his picture..i gave him that.. At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos have tried so many spell casters and there is no solution...so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that my husband's with another woman and that woman is the reason why he left me...The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring him back.but i never believe all this...he told me i will see a positive result within 3 days..3days later,he called me himself and came to me apologizing and he told me he will come back to me..I cant believe this,it was like a dream cos i never believe this will work out after trying many spell casters and there is no solution..The spell caster is so powerful and after that he helped me with a pregnancy spell and I got pregnant a month later..we are now happy been together again and with lovely kid..This spell caster has really changed my life and i will forever thankful to him..he has helped many of my friends too with similar problem too and they are happy and thankful to him..This man is indeed the most powerful spell caster have ever experienced in life..Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out..you can reach him to his personal email [email]akinboyeayode@yahoo.com[/email]

Sound like I could do with his help

Please dont believe!! Is a scam!! I have been cheated by him!!! He will keep asking you for money but will not deliver the results.

You can go google and search about him. Almost all the posts are the same.

yes.. please try to spread around so nobody will be con by him!!