+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Don't tell me I screwed up already

Don't tell me I screwed up already

so i had been talking to this girl online. she gave me her number and said we should hang out tomorrow. i agreed and we made plans to after i got off to go to dinner

well she just now texed me and she is wanting to eat tonight. problem is, i just literally ate 20 minutes ago which i told her. she had plans tonight, she said, so i figured there would be no chance we would even hang out.

she said awh ok ...i said we could still go tomorrow but i could come hang out tonight, just not hungry.i said where you wanna meet? it'll take me about twenty minutes. she then said well just do it tomorrow and i said..ok sounds good and i am sorry about tonight

did i screw up by not going and seeing her tonight? i mean it was short notice and i had seriously just ate dinner, i just dont want her to think i dont care about seeing her

help please

Relax man! You didn't screw up anything. You didn't do anything wrong. You were honest, and she still wants to see you tomorrow.
    Don't be nervous. As much as you like her, she is probably nervous too. Just have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost88 View Post
    Relax man! You didn't screw up anything. You didn't do anything wrong. You were honest, and she still wants to see you tomorrow.
    Don't be nervous. As much as you like her, she is probably nervous too. Just have fun.
    thanks. i just dont want her to think i'm not interested in seeing her. i was just so stuffed because i seriously just got done. i mean i offered to still come hang out

Thanks for your post.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Really? Next time, meet her for dessert.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh