+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advice on a grand gesture to get him back!

Need advice on a grand gesture to get him back!

Hi guys, I really need advice..
    6 months ago I broke up with my boyfriend, the reason being that I felt I needed space not to actually break up and he was hurt and said that we either break up or stay together because he saw me needing space as that I wasn't willing to work for our relationship. During these months I've tried to forget him but I feel like I need to give it one last shot because I think I will regret it otherwise and in hindsight I really regret making selfish choices which I know hurt him. I think the only way to get through to him is to make a grand gesture of some sort. So what should I do?? I can't say I have a lot of money at disposal (poor student) but I want to do something that will prove how much he means to me. So please please help me figure this out! What would it take for you guys to take a girl back and what gesture would you want her to make to know that she's worth another chance?

ANY advice will be greatly appreciated!

I think if you offered to do another girl and then let him join in, he'd certainly consider it a pretty good gesture. I know I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    I think if you offered to do another girl and then let him join in, he'd certainly consider it a pretty good gesture. I know I would.
    ignore this perv, he cant even get a feel of a tit from 46 yr old bird after cooking her a feast fit for a king. If i was you id get a tattoo of his name on your ass or buy him a playstation game. if hes not got a playstation, you should cconsider if hes even worth trying to get back, because to be honest he doesnt sound worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvia D View Post
    6 months ago I broke up with my boyfriend, the reason being that I felt I needed space not to actually break up and he was hurt and said that we either break up or stay together because he saw me needing space as that I wasn't willing to work for our relationship. During these months I've tried to forget him but I feel like I need to give it one last shot because I think I will regret it otherwise and in hindsight I really regret making selfish choices which I know hurt him. I think the only way to get through to him is to make a grand gesture of some sort. So what should I do?? I can't say I have a lot of money at disposal (poor student) but I want to do something that will prove how much he means to me. So please please help me figure this out! What would it take for you guys to take a girl back and what gesture would you want her to make to know that she's worth another chance?

If there is a god, your ex is now madly in love with a girl that doesn't "need space."

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    If there is a god, your ex is now madly in love with a girl that doesn't "need space."
    If there is a god, i would prefer he try and fix all the wars, famine, injustice etc, rarther than concern himself with some dawsons creek scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    If there is a god, i would prefer he try and fix all the wars, famine, injustice etc, rarther than concern himself with some dawsons creek scenario.
    Really? I'd have thought you'd be praying for unlimited playstation time.. go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Really? I'd have thought you'd be praying for unlimited playstation time.. go figure.
    i already have almost unlimited playstation time. I sense a bit of jealousy in your post. It looks like the post of someone that is still playing daley thompsons decathlon on their zx spectrum and cant beat the javelin world record.

*grinz* I'm still working on level one pac man. It was just last week I master pong.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvia D View Post

Forget the grand gesture, and just tell him that you are sorry. He may not forgive you, but it would be a grand gesture (IMO) for you to simply take responsibility for hurting him, and be genuinely sorry.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Thanks for your post.