+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girl says she's not ready yet...

Hello again,

I'm having a huge hangover right now, maybe because of that hard partying, so you'll have to cope with possible misspelling I'll try to be brief, and explain what happened:

I saw G#1 late friday night. We talked, drank some beverages, had a nice night after all. Everyone of our friends came asking if we're going together, is there something between you guys etc... Where she only could mumble something in return.

I spent some time with the G#2 also. And guess what, we talked, had fun, but that was kinda it. But I assume that when I've known the G#1 for almost 3 years now when the G#2 has been "in my life" for a week or so.. There's actually a huge process going on with the G#2.

One of my friends f***ed up, and I ended up without any place to stay over. I told G#1 if I could stay @ her place once again, and yes, she accepted.

Saturday:

I woke up, and messed around with G#1 (nothing physical, just hanging around and something like that)...
    Later on, I started drinking again (2nd day of our small rock-festival), and off I went to see my other friends.
    *Couple hours went by*
    I saw G#1 & her buddies camping about few hundred meters away, but didn't interact with her at all.
    Later on, I was with the G#2, but the time with her was brief this time (got many friends from distant locations, coming only here for this festival).

At night, I stayed with the G#1, and once again I heard her saying that "I'm the only one for her" - or something like that. That sounded kinda funny, 'cause not a minute ago I saw her kissing with her BFF. (guy, 10 years friendship)
    When I confronted them, They both said that they had nothing between them... Weird enough to forget this girl, but wait, there's more!

I had no place to stay AGAIN, thanks to my lovely friend who got too drunk again and forgot me - So I asked the G#1 if it's okay to sleep at hers place again.

When we arrived there, she bursted into tears (G#1, if someone lost it already)

She told me everything about her childhood, her being distressed, and about his ex - bf (I heard something horrible, raping for instance...) -- And that's the reason WHY SHE CAN'T HAVE A RELATIONSHIP now!

Now, this is where I thought (Okay, no hard feelings, it might be just easier this way)... But when the morning came, she apologized everything she said before, kissed me, and left for her cousins confirmation party.

So, I've made my conclusion: What I've heard from other ppl, G#1 is really interested in me. She's been talking about me @ school before the summer vacation. She ignores every guy who tries to hook up with her.
    BUT she is too messed up from the inside, because all of that angst she's been hiding from everyone but her psychiatrist (and me from now).

G#2 is a shy girl. I've heard that she's even virgin. I heard that she likes me. (Her BFF, and those do not lie, do they?)

I'm kinda frustrated here now. Why G#1 just won't say it stright NO NO's... Guess it's that she's trying to beat her traumas and stuff like that (OR maybe she's just ****ing with me, playing with me whenever she likes?)

As what it comes to G#2, she's my 1. bet from now on. And what it comes to G#1... Dunno.. time will tell.

Going for some aspirin. ->

First, don't listen to what either of their friends say, and definitely don't act based on it.

As far as G1 is concerned, I think you should just keep your distance, and if you're not getting anything physical out of it(sex, not kissing), then you should not be so available, which seems to be what you've resolved to do. I think you should back off of her like you did before, and see how she reacts again. You should stop looking at her as a relationship prospect altogether at this point.

Keep after G2.

Okay. BackUpOrGetStng - Words can't express the thanks I owe you.
    I'll go on with the advices you all have given to me. I'll report back in one month. (Or when something dramatic occurs)
    Last edited by theron; 18-06-12 at 05:23 AM.

Well hello again!

Too bad things didn't go well with the g2 - She's in a relationship (with one of my friend, I might add) - no hard feelings, they seem a nice couple.

With g1... Things are looking better. I'd might even think that this is going somewhere.

Thanks to every comment and help you guys gave me; they gave me some new ways of dealing the situation here. As for the future, I'm planning to go ahead with the g1 as far as possible. If it fails somehow, then I'll just do something, focus on my life or something like that.

Heya!

Just wanted to stop by and tell how everything is going.

So, I've been with G#1 alot since the last post. We talk about us as a couple now. (and the whole town, I might add.) She's introduced me to hers parents and family, so I think I'm in a good position right now.

2 nights ago I stayed @ hers place, and we had a chat in bed about what our thing is -- both of us said that we're ready for the relationship! (whoohey, finally)

I added us on facebook (in a relationship) - to which she hasn't responded YET, but she said to
    do so after she's asked one of my ex's opinion about us. Why? - because they are very good friends. She said she'll do this within a week, and if she does/doesn't respond anything, she'll mark "in a relationship with..." - anyway, whatever the response might be.

...But, if she doesn't do this, then I KNOW that she's STILL not ready for this, and I've prepared myself for the worst. But, I've got pretty good feelings about this atm!

Personally, I think it's stupid to ask a "permission" to go for ones ex -- but hey, I guess thats some kind of thing between the girls.. (and hey, I asked her ex if its okay to me & her go out and still be in speaking-terms.)
    Last edited by theron; 30-07-12 at 07:14 AM. Reason: that whoohey

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    Good! Now date them both while looking for a third and fourth. You're young right?
    Sorry to offense you. But I am not agree about your advice. girls are not toys to play with. Though he's still young, this is nor a valid reason to date lots of girls. You're freakin' me out you know. That's not a good practice towards having a long term/good relationship in his near future.

Theron, if she doesn't want to make your relationship official(and I don't mean just facebook), you should keep dating her but start looking for others again.

Hello again,

1.8. <- She changed her status, and we're openly telling everyone that we're dating. Thanks again for your help troughout the whole time here.

Glad to hear it. Hope it's smooth sailing from here on out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12