+ Follow This Topic
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Dating two women

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Okay, so your big beef with Cam is that he doesn't distinguish b/t morality and preference. Is that right? He is well within his rights to say that he finds anal sex disgusting. Or is expressing an opinion wrong too?

I correct that you don't have a problem with assisted suicide? That its actually immoral to prevent it? Just checking. I'll go out on a limb early and say I agree with this POV.

The suffering argument is only one way to approach questions of morality, tho. There are those who would say that individual suffering doesn't matter a whit.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post

Its times like this im glad im a simple man and not some pseudo-intellectual trying to prove how clever i am on the internets. Shame on all of you for ruining a perfectly good bullying thread.
    lol, stick around you might learn something. KZ isn't just clever, he's thoughtful when he puts his mind to it. Anyway, I get bored seeing people chased down. There's no increase in mutual understanding, which is the primary reason for interaction with others.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    lol, stick around you might learn something. KZ isn't just clever, he's thoughtful when he puts his mind to it. Anyway, I get bored seeing people chased down. There's no increase in mutual understanding, which is the primary reason for interaction with others.
    I doubt kz is as clever as he thinks he is, Cam too for that matter. Genuine intelligent people dont spend their spare time trying to brow beat randoms on the interweb. The truth is they both have something serious missing from their lives and they see a bit of each other in themselves, hence the fake hatred. The sex between them two if they ever met would be awesome after all the bulid up of chemistry. In summary, i think they are both repressed homosexuals with an over inflated sense of their own importance in the world.

As for your assertation that the primary reason for interacting with others is mutual understanding, i think you over-estimate the average internet user. Most of us just want to annoy people for a couple of hours a day to mask the fact that life is ultimately utterly fckn boring, so why not annoy a poor soul for entertainment purposes. Maybe thats just me.

Okay, so your big beef with Cam is that he doesn't distinguish b/t morality and preference. Is that right? He is well within his rights to say that he finds anal sex disgusting. Or is expressing an opinion wrong too?
    I don't have a "beef" with any of that. I just don't like it when people think highly of themselves without having a reason to, or even worse, being wrong about their conclusions. CAM likes to brag about being good in bed; it contributes nothing, we have no proof of that, and ultimately, it's probably false; or at least, not as true as he thinks it is, and certainly not worth bragging about on the Internet. This behavior needs to be corrected.

I correct that you don't have a problem with assisted suicide? That its actually immoral to prevent it? Just checking. I'll go out on a limb early and say I agree with this POV.
    I'm not going to pretend to be qualified enough to have an opinion on this.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I doubt kz is as clever as he thinks he is, Cam too for that matter. Genuine intelligent people dont spend their spare time trying to brow beat randoms on the interweb. The truth is they both have something serious missing from their lives and they see a bit of each other in themselves, hence the fake hatred. The sex between them two if they ever met would be awesome after all the bulid up of chemistry. In summary, i think they are both repressed homosexuals with an over inflated sense of their own importance in the world.

As for your assertation that the primary reason for interacting with others is mutual understanding, i think you over-estimate the average internet user. Most of us just want to annoy people for a couple of hours a day to mask the fact that life is ultimately utterly fckn boring, so why not annoy a poor soul for entertainment purposes. Maybe thats just me.
    Oh god no. I would never attempt to engage the general internet user. Only those I find interesting, of which Cam and KZ both fit that description for different reasons. I relate to Cam; KZ is an intellect I find frightening but intriguing at the same time. I've always been a sucker for really smart people, even when I shouldn't but they fascinate me.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    I'm not going to pretend to be qualified enough to have an opinion on this.
    Coward. Why the hell not? If not you then who?
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Coward. Why the hell not? If not you then who?
    If there is less overall suffering with the suicide, then fine. If not, then it's immoral. Any assertion beyond this involves the possession of an education that I don't have. Sorry.

Fck sake. What time does cam wake up, no ones biting.

Fck sake. What time does cam wake up, no ones biting.
    He probably isn't coming back. You should go troll the easy modes to stay fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Why do you feel the need to repeat in almost every one of your posts that you are a good lover? :S
    that meddling searock is the one who's actually responsible for this. She'd make a good Scooby Doo kid :-)
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    I don't have a "beef" with any of that. I just don't like it when people think highly of themselves without having a reason to, or even worse, being wrong about their conclusions. CAM likes to brag about being good in bed; it contributes nothing, we have no proof of that, and ultimately, it's probably false; or at least, not as true as he thinks it is, and certainly not worth bragging about on the Internet. This behavior needs to be corrected.
    Fact or fiction, when you get older it won't bother you. If you met him and it was justified, or you were disappointed (as you think you'd be) how would it really make you feel? Probably like, 'oh well', either way.

If I shared some of the stuff I've experienced, you'd roll your eyes too. Or probably slam me for having no proof. If you met me, you'd believe me. More than likely I'll never meet anyone from this board, so I stick to giving my thoughts instead of sharing a lot of intimate personal experiences.

Cam does. I don't have a problem with it, or find any reason to doubt him. For the hundreds of posters on here who are socially awkward and inept with the opposite sex, I'd imagine there are a few that are quite successful, or would be if they were single. I mean there must be at least one fireman amongst us :-D

Quote Originally Posted by haxan View Post
    that meddling searock is the one who's actually responsible for this. She'd make a good Scooby Doo kid :-)
    *trollface*

guys leave cam alone. if it's annoying to have to always hear about what a stud he is you got your point across.

you're both studs. it goes without saying.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I said something similar in another post. Most people on here, on other message boards, on the internet in general, describe themselves as attractive. The reality is most people are average looking or not very attractive. Go to a place or event where there are 100's of people, or 1,000's. Attractive people will catch your eye, because there aren't that many :-)

You have to take it with a grain of salt, not get so upset. Most people on here also say they have amazing sex with their partner, even though they just got dumped for someone else and "don't understand why", when the connection was great and sex off the charts lol

Just take it for what it is.

Has cam done the decent thing and abondoned this thread then? Sad times.

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast