+ Follow This Topic
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Dating two women

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    lol wut. You really have to stop the paranoia petit. I dont think that deeply about my choice of flag. If you must know Afghanistan is the first on the list, so i chose that. Sadly due to unintentional racism, my flag isnt on the site, hey ho.
    Where are you from? (I like the irony of the Afghani flag with a Jewish avatar. lol)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Im from the Outer Hebrides off the west coast of Scotland, so its kinda offensive to be called a "brit" or that i have an english accent. Due to the small population, there is a lot of inbreeding, so that might explain some of my posts.

A lot of people dont really get irony. Tbh im not sure why Afghanistan offends petit so much, i thought she was Polish. Did they fight them or something thousands of years ago and she cant forgive them. Fascinating really.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Awesome. If you are on Facebook, you should add me. I wanna see you in a kilt.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

hahaa, nah im not on facebook, for moral reasons. You know they collect all your data and sell it to advertisers to make massive profits. Its not something i can support. Btw its a myth that we all wear kilts. Its only crazy people and people that are getting married that wear them.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm immoral; it's already been determined in that other thread. If people paid anything at all for my data, they are suckers. I hate buying online.

Pity about the facebook, though. I like looking at people's photos.

yeah, you seem like the voyeuristic type. Anyway, this convo is becoming too much of a one to one. If Kingz finds reads this , god only knows who will feel his wrath. I have to keep on his good side, seeing as he brought me back from the dead, against the evil admin. It was heartwarming to read my unban innocentman thread. My last account that got banned, nobody even noticed, and i was way funnier back then. lolz My tiger woods thread was a work of art. A mods head will be exploding as we speak.

**** it
    Last edited by iamaninnocentma; 25-07-12 at 02:46 PM.

oops ive said too much. Might have to retire innocentman for good.
    Last edited by iamaninnocentma; 25-07-12 at 02:47 PM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Im from the Outer Hebrides off the west coast of Scotland,
    Golf, kilts and bagpipes (not sure about the last). Not even going there re: food. Even assuming its true you are a Scot, now I have to imagine you posting with that accent. They built that wall for a reason.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Golf, kilts and bagpipes (not sure about the last). Not even going there re: food. Even assuming its true you are a Scot, now I have to imagine you posting with that accent. They built that wall for a reason.
    The foods great. Fried chocolate bars, brilliant. Sad that thats the only 3 things you can think come from my great country. You could have said the tv, the telephone, penicillin and many others. Without us, oprah wouldnt exist.

Yeah, the Romans wernt crazy enough to come that far north.

Without us, oprah wouldnt exist.
    You jocks have a lot to answer for.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    You jocks have a lot to answer for.
    Tell me you didnt just use the word "jocks". Just as i was starting to warm to your obnoxious posting style. ****ing racist.

We frogs think that the word 'jock' is a term of endearment. Bit like the words 'bastard' or 'arsehole' But we might have made a mistake in translation.

^ He's not really French. Doesn't even speak it.

yeah man i know. Hes the most obvious english person on the planet. Hes fast becoming the new Cam, but with less sexual experience ofc.

You are interesting man, how come can dating 2 women at the same date. However, please care about the 2 women, not care about your money. Fair for them and do not hurt them. Check this item "Kechara Love Chakras", it establish love commitment to one another. Please choose one that she can go for your future...

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast