Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Dating two women

Is #2 the Asian one?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Is #2 the Asian one?
    She is from Northern Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    She is from Northern Japan.
    not a lot of people know this, but tiger woods mother is also a chinkey. something to talk about with your date if the convo dries up.

your welcome

i don't think you should get too attached yet. i would keep dating both of them. sometimes it's nice i n the beginning and then you find out something that you really don't like and then it gets weird.

and sometimes things go slow for a little while and then you find out something intriguing and makes you like them more and feelings develop.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

and the kitchen thing. i would freak the **** out if somebody i just met started masturbating with my silver wear.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i don't think you should get too attached yet. i would keep dating both of them. sometimes it's nice i n the beginning and then you find out something that you really don't like and then it gets weird.

and sometimes things go slow for a little while and then you find out something intriguing and makes you like them more and feelings develop.
    I agree. I still have a scheduled date with Woman #1 the week after next. I'm maintaining contact.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    and the kitchen thing. i would freak the **** out if somebody i just met started masturbating with my silver wear.
    That was the ex-gf...nobody current would do that! Yeah, she was a weird one. No doubt. That kitchenware was thoroughly washed with bleach and then run through the dishwasher twice (on the sterilize cycle). It is now at the bottom of my silverware drawer until I stop associating it with being in her body. Yuck. I could tell you more stories that would make the Silverware Incident seem pretty tame, but I don't want to become the Uncle Remus of Abnormal Sex.

The ironic thing...I will likely never have that much wild untamed sex ever again. There wasn't a room in my condo that wasn't defiled in some way. Took me a long time to stop remembering everything. Now, I get the feeling that things will migrate towards 20 minutes of Middle Class Missionary followed by the Evening News. Big yawn.
    Last edited by CAM; 11-06-12 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    not a lot of people know this, but tiger woods mother is also a chinkey. something to talk about with your date if the convo dries up.

your welcome
    Thanks. Yes, I knew about Woods. He calls himself "Cablinasian" (Caucasian, Black, and Asian). I think I'll avoid using your word, "chinkey" though...might make her feel like I'm bigoted or something.....

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The ironic thing...I will likely never have that much wild untamed sex ever again. There wasn't a room in my condo that wasn't defiled in some way. Took me a long time to stop remembering everything. Now, I get the feeling that things will migrate towards 20 minutes of Middle Class Missionary followed by the Evening News. Big yawn.
    Well Cam, now that you've gotten the equivalent of 'mid-life crisis sex' out of your system, hopefully you can move on to someone emotionally healthy. Also, I can assure you that its not a choice between what you experienced w/your ex, and missionary for the rest of your life. There are women who are intelligent and responsible, with a good value system, who are also attractive and able to cut loose regarding sex in a loving relationship. It seems to me this is what you are looking for. Don't give up on finding this; it exists. You aren't asking for too much. Best, Indi.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Well Cam, now that you've gotten the equivalent of 'mid-life crisis sex' out of your system, hopefully you can move on to someone emotionally healthy. Also, I can assure you that its not a choice between what you experienced w/your ex, and missionary for the rest of your life. There are women who are intelligent and responsible, with a good value system, who are also attractive and able to cut loose regarding sex in a loving relationship. It seems to me this is what you are looking for. Don't give up on finding this; it exists. You aren't asking for too much. Best, Indi.
    Thanks for the encouraging words

Thanks. Yes, I knew about Woods. He calls himself "Cablinasian" (Caucasian, Black, and Asian). I think I'll avoid using your word, "chinkey" though...might make her feel like I'm bigoted or something.....
    its not eally bigoted to call an asian a chinkey, so dnt worry. its just like calling a french a frog or an american a yank or a german a nazi. i doubt she will take offence, but dont call her slantey eyes whatever you do. ive still got a death warrant on my head from the local chinese restaurant owner for callin him that. and those fckrs can go bruce lee on your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    its not eally bigoted to call an asian a chinkey, so dnt worry. its just like calling a french a frog or an american a yank or a german a nazi. i doubt she will take offence, but dont call her slantey eyes whatever you do. ive still got a death warrant on my head from the local chinese restaurant owner for callin him that. and those fckrs can go bruce lee on your ass.
    Referring to an Asian as a "chinkey" (your word) is highly insulting and would/should lead to a resounding ass-kicking.

Referring to an American as a "yank" is not the same as calling a German a "Nazi" (again, your term)...many Germans were not members of nor were they supporters of the Nazi Party. All that clapping and cheering when the leaders went by...it was either that or get shot. Same thing happened in USSR...of course, there you might get shot even if you were cheering the leaders.

It is just as annoying when I go overseas and people refer to Bush or Obama or whomever...as "your president" as if I'm a huge fan of these people. One sits there and smiles and nods while the rile away as if I represented the political class in the US.

Referring to the French as...whatever. This doesn't bother me...after all, if were not for the US, Canada and the British etc., the French would have been Germans long ago...two times we saved their collective ass. Charlemagne should not have divided his empire among his sons.

BTW: The Asian reference you make is racial...not quite the same thing as the US or French references which are cultural...and the German, which is political.

Referring to an Asian as a "chinkey" (your word) is highly insulting and would/should lead to a resounding ass-kicking.
    I see that CAM has had the sense of humour bypass operation.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This actually made me smile. Cam, you are awesome, carry on.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Indi--thanks

I will continue to date both of them because...well, modern dating is very interesting, particularly when it involves busy professionals. Weekdays are generally "out." In fact much of the week involves little to no communication. Towards the end of the week, emails and texts. With a high degree of statistical certainty, I am confident that both of them are not "looking around." So, there is a very high probability that both of them are "with me" for the time being. Don't ask how I know, but I know. Nevertheless, the busy nature of everyone's lives...things operate in slow motion, one makes plans to get together in a week or two, based on busy calendars. The long and the short is that there is no reason to make any decisions...just have a good time with both of them.

Oh dear thats a very wrong move!!

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast