+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Dating two women

Quote Originally Posted by prettygirl View Post
    Oh dear thats a very wrong move!!
    Youre not joking. Hes not been seen since.

I'm still around, although rarely have time to visit LF....
    Last edited by CAM; 05-07-12 at 12:11 PM.

Two months later...still seeing both women. One is a very hard worker, and I see her less frequently. The other one works hard, but makes time to be with me and she is more demonstrative in her affection towards me. The former might end up a friend since we've have had great times together, but not even come close to "first base." There's just an emotional wall there--she's a very sensitive woman who doesn't want to make a mistake in life. The latter woman waved me over to "second base." I'm a better kisser than her, but she's learning and I let her take the lead in French kissing...makes her feel a bit empowered!! LOL

I'm keeping an open mind--I'm not in love, I'm "in like" at the moment. I have no intention of trying for home plate. They are both nice. I think the latter woman actually likes me more and I find that I like her, too. She's direct, smart, nice, the right height for me, and she's cute (personality and otherwise).

Whatever else they are in my life, they are a very refreshing change from my ex-gf.
    Last edited by CAM; 05-07-12 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    I'm a better kisser than her, but she's learning and I let her take the lead in French kissing...makes her feel a bit empowered!! LOL
    That's creepy.

Anyway, does the first woman know that you aren't interested in anything romantic with her? And does the second woman know you are seeing the first one, albeit platonically? I'm only asking because after 2 months, I would definitely want to know if the guy I'm dating is dating someone else too.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    That's creepy.

Anyway, does the first woman know that you aren't interested in anything romantic with her? And does the second woman know you are seeing the first one, albeit platonically? I'm only asking because after 2 months, I would definitely want to know if the guy I'm dating is dating someone else too.
    The second woman and I went to third base. She may/may not remain in town for longer than a year, but everything is very "up in the air" in her life. The first woman is very devoted to her work and doesn't have any time.

So, continue to date the second woman and see if things develop emotionally. Otherwise, "just keep on trucking" (as we used to say in the old days...used to be a saying written on the mudflaps of trucks).

So, I'm only dating one now. The first woman is just not going to work out and that's fine. It will also ease your minds, I think. As soon as I sensed that the second woman was more my type, then I've cooled my jets.

So basically second woman has been dating you for 2 months without knowing you were dating another woman in the meanwhile (I'm assuming this is the situation based on the fact that you avoided to answer my direct question - I might be mistaken in my assumption). Nice way to start a relationship! Anyway, good for you for finally dating just one.

The direct response is--they didn't know about one another (i.e., the two women). They didn't need to know. It was early days--once a week being taken out to nice places or to do nice things. Everything was Platonic for two months.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    I'm a better kisser than her, but she's learning and I let her take the lead in French kissing...makes her feel a bit empowered!! LOL
    This is exactly what makes you repulsive and disgusting. You're like a 40-year-old doppel.

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    This is exactly what makes you repulsive and disgusting. You're like a 40-year-old doppel.
    Your comment is lost on me. A 40-year old "double?" Maybe your comment got lost in translation from git to English, huh?

Doppel:

A secondary posting identity of a regular poster on an internet message board. A poster may develop several different doppels using different email addresses in order to troll and make comments that he wouldn't make when using his primary username.

I was referring to doppelgaenger: [url]http://www.loveforum.net/members/15495-doppelgaenger[/url]

He's in hell now.

Technically, this thread should be called "dating one woman" now.

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    I was referring to doppelgaenger: [url]http://www.loveforum.net/members/15495-doppelgaenger[/url]

He's in hell now.
    Meaning that he is physically deceased and you know that he has descended into the Abyss? Or, does it mean that he is in your personal Hell? (as in "hell is other people") Either way, pretty big of you to take on the role of St Peter, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    Technically, this thread should be called "dating one woman" now.

LOL....Very true.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've been getting my coffee from two places lately: the organic shop on campus and [gasp] the local Tim Hortons. I'm so ashamed my lips have touched both their cups. I'm such a coffee whore. Neither of them knows about the other, tho I've been worried they might recognize the bean essence of the other on my breath (and my pants if I spill it). Maybe now I'm up to frapaccinos with the latter (and like them better), I should probably stop visiting the former.

Cam, if you were sleeping with them both (or having sex) I'd call you a pig. But these days, caveat emptor. I'm glad you found one you like.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast