+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Dating two women

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I've been getting my coffee from two places lately: the organic shop on campus and [gasp] the local Tim Hortons. I'm so ashamed my lips have touched both their cups. I'm such a coffee whore. Neither of them knows about the other, tho I've been worried they might recognize the bean essence of the other on my breath (and my pants if I spill it). Maybe now I'm up to frapaccinos with the latter (and like them better), I should probably stop visiting the former.

Cam, if you were sleeping with them both (or having sex) I'd call you a pig. But these days, caveat emptor. I'm glad you found one you like.
    Well, a caffeinated coffee will immediately recognize decaf on your breath...so beware... And, avoid using cream...the coffees can always smell cream. I suggest a cream substitute...harder to detect. I hope that you haven't given either of them a rim job...a coffee cup rim job, that is. If you have, I would oink ...but these days, caveat emptor.... LOL

Have not slept with either of them. The goal here was to find a compatible person...not to add another notch to the gunbelt. In fact you'd be proud of me, us. The woman I am with now let me get to third base and made homeplate an option. I started to go there, but then said: "Do you want to wait? I would like to." She said she wanted to wait, too.
    Last edited by CAM; 10-07-12 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Well, a caffeinated coffee will immediately recognize decaf on your breath...so beware... And, avoid using cream...the coffees can always smell cream. I suggest a cream substitute...harder to detect. I hope that you haven't given either of them a rim job...a coffee cup rim job, that is. If you have, I would oink ...but these days, caveat emptor.... LOL

Have not slept with either of them. The goal here was to find a compatible person...not to add another notch to the gunbelt. In fact you'd be proud of me, us. The woman I am with now let me get to third base and made homeplate an option. I started to go there, but then said: "Do you want to wait? I would like to." She said she wanted to wait, too.
    Do you want to wait? wtf

Stop watching dawsons creek and get in there before she gets pumped by a real man. Although, tbf im not sure what 3rd base and homeplate is. Stop naming womans bits after baseball terms. It confuses us europeans.

What a ****ing idiot. Sexual compatibility is pretty bloody important. Or did you not know that. Imaginine this excellent scenario. YOu keep on dating. You keep your dick in your pants waiting for that ever so special moment. Then you **** each other and realise that sexually you're going nowhere. Just how great would that be?

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    Do you want to wait? wtf

Stop watching dawsons creek and get in there before she gets pumped by a real man. Although, tbf im not sure what 3rd base and homeplate is. Stop naming womans bits after baseball terms. It confuses us europeans.
    I am a real man.

Sexual compatibility is important, but everything I've seen thus far says that we'll be fine. She's sensual, she's a good kisser. And as was discussed elsewhere...really, how bad can sex be? Seriously. The most boring sex I've had was certainly not horrible. Why are people so obsessed with 'sexual compatibiltiy'? If I discovered that her orifice is sewn shut, then okay...that might be a problem.

As a society, we are not obsessed with other forms of compatibility, which would be better issues of focus...like my friends who married raving feminists, but as they say to me "Well, she's hard to live with, but the sex is GREAT!" Wonderful...they got their gals, huh? And this of course contributes to the stereotype of men...as long as they get laid, their women can pretty much walk over them. That isn't being a "real man," is it? That's not even being a self-respecting human being....

Home plate is sex. Third base is you are doing everything but sex. A reference to stages, not to "a woman's bits" as you might put it. We will have sex soon enough, but it makes sense to take it at a reasonable pace--after all we've only gone out 7 or 8 times.
    Last edited by CAM; 10-07-12 at 09:11 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    What a ****ing idiot. Sexual compatibility is pretty bloody important. Or did you not know that. Imaginine this excellent scenario. YOu keep on dating. You keep your dick in your pants waiting for that ever so special moment. Then you **** each other and realise that sexually you're going nowhere. Just how great would that be?
    CAM has said before that he doesn't really care if he ever has sex, so I am guessing it's not so important to him.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    CAM has said before that he doesn't really care if he ever has sex, so I am guessing it's not so important to him.
    It is nice. I do everything well and it is appreciated by my sex partners. But you are right, Vashti...sex isn't that important to me.

Third base is you are doing everything but sex.
    By "sex" do you mean intercourse?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    By "sex" do you mean intercourse?
    Yes, that is correct.

It is nice. I do everything well and it is appreciated by my sex partners. But you are right, Vashti...sex isn't that important to me.
    It becomes more important if you lay next to a woman, night after night, who won't give it up.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    It becomes more important if you lay next to a woman, night after night, who won't give it up.
    Maybe so. Frequently, a woman that does that is also not affectionate in other ways, too. Coldness is much broader than just intercourse issues. And coldness would bother me.

I did have a gf once who would kiss and pet heavily and get naked only to her waist--she was one of the most passionate woman I ever dated. It didn't bother me that she was saving herself for marriage.

As far as I'm concerned if you are going to go that far you may as well go all the way.

This thread is an eye opener for me, i dont mind saying. Youve took this chick out 7 or 8 times and all youve had is a feel of her left tit? And you are happy with this. This woman is a genius.

If sex isnt that important to you, why go through all the hassle of trying to get a woman. You can replace everything else a woman does with other things. Microwaves, housekeepers etc.

After living with a woman for any length of time, the only thing that stops you strangling them, is the fact you cant suck your own dick. Saying all that Cam, i think its time you started to question your sexuality. Have you ever thought about being a homo?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    This woman is a genius.
    Only if she ALSO doesn't care about sex. Personally, I'd be questioning what the problem was, but I guess that would depend on how frequently I was seeing the guy. If it were 7 times in a week and a half, I might not be worried (yet).
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

if hes dates were pulic or what not 7-8 times doesnt always mean getting laid. if shes far away and planing once a week to see her id prob expect some heavyness or who know. everyones dif, maybe he wants it to last.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast