+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Dating two women

Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    if hes dates were pulic or what not 7-8 times doesnt always mean getting laid. if shes far away and planing once a week to see her id prob expect some heavyness or who know. everyones dif, maybe he wants it to last.
    Yes, I do want it to last.

For the first few weeks, we went out once a week. Now, we seem to see each other a little more frequently. It is exceedingly "natural" to be with her...like we've known each other for years. When we are together, we are always curled up, touching, kissing, holding hands, arms around each other.

We will have sex sometime soon. I'm not too worried about that.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    This thread is an eye opener for me, i dont mind saying. Youve took this chick out 7 or 8 times and all youve had is a feel of her left tit? And you are happy with this. This woman is a genius.

If sex isnt that important to you, why go through all the hassle of trying to get a woman. You can replace everything else a woman does with other things. Microwaves, housekeepers etc.

After living with a woman for any length of time, the only thing that stops you strangling them, is the fact you cant suck your own dick. Saying all that Cam, i think its time you started to question your sexuality. Have you ever thought about being a homo?
    LOL Me a homo? Not a chance!

Meanwhile...ex-gf took me to lunch today and asked me (with probing eyes) how I was doing. Oh, and she wore the blouse I purchased for her and the bracelet, too--purchased during our relationship. A signal? Perhaps. And, woman #1 sent a note to say, "Hi, sorry I've been out of contact."

But, I'm not deviating. I'm staying on course with woman #2 but doing so with eyes wide open.... Meanwhile, "Iamaninnocent" thinks that I should consider Butt Piracy and get a maid??? Other people think I should aim directly for a vaginal shot rather than pursue something that might last. Too funny! No wonder the world is so f---ked up.

I appreciate the advice, really I do. I have often followed the LF advice, but I can't think that Butt Piracy is a solution nor do I think that judging progress in a relationship by how soon I can screw a woman is a measure of success. And is woman #2 in charge? Nah. I was the one that said "Let's wait a bit." She's curious about having sex, that's very clear. Not interested in controlling a relationship, but I do find that the combination of being a nice and generous man who is a good lover has generally been a selling point.

Why else is the ex-gf trying to stay in my life in some way, and asking probing questions? At the very least it is because I was nice to her and she wants to maintain a friendship. At the very most it is because she might realize that she misses being with me.
    Last edited by CAM; 12-07-12 at 03:10 AM.

Why do you feel the need to repeat in almost every one of your posts that you are a good lover? :S

Anyway, I think you shouldn't go on dates with your ex girlfriend. And you shouldn't care about the reason for her contacting you or asking you out on dates. You should stay away from her, period. Unless you want to get back together with her? Friendship status is - at least for now - out of bounds, since she clearly still has feelings for you.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Why do you feel the need to repeat in almost every one of your posts that you are a good lover? :S
    I tried to explain this to him. He didn't quite get it.

Doppel does this too, except CAM adds the whole "I have money to spend" bit. It's disgusting. Doppel at least had the courtesy of admitting he was a broke teacher.

CAM thinks he's a "professor" but he teaches at a community college. hahahaha

Anyway, I think you shouldn't go on dates with your ex girlfriend. And you shouldn't care about the reason for her contacting you or asking you out on dates. You should stay away from her, period. Unless you want to get back together with her? Friendship status is - at least for now - out of bounds, since she clearly still has feelings for you.
    I agree, totally. You are right.

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    I tried to explain this to him. He didn't quite get it.

Doppel does this too, except CAM adds the whole "I have money to spend" bit. It's disgusting. Doppel at least had the courtesy of admitting he was a broke teacher.

CAM thinks he's a "professor" but he teaches at a community college. hahahaha
    Actually, I work in the fishing industry. I help people who run trawlers pass their captain exams. I've never had any ambition beyond that--its a great job.
    But thanks for being a pain in the ass about...everything.
    Last edited by CAM; 12-07-12 at 05:10 AM.

If someone doesnt get pumped in this thread soon, im taking no more part in it. And how the **** does kingz know everyones job and accounts? Is he a russian spy?

And fyi, a real man would never buy a woman a blouse, and remember that when you see her wearing it. Get a grip man.

If someone doesnt get pumped in this thread soon, im taking no more part in it. And how the **** does kingz know everyones job and accounts? Is he a russian spy?

And fyi, a real man would never buy a woman a blouse, and remember that when you see her wearing it. Get a grip man.
    Don't worry, I've already explained to her that you are losing interest and that I will need to screw her soon.

Well, I was wearing the pants that she purchased for me. You would buy a woman a blouse if you were in love with her and on vacation with her, which I was.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Don't worry, I've already explained to her that you are losing interest and that I will need to screw her soon.

Well, I was wearing the pants that she purchased for me. You would buy a woman a blouse if you were in love with her and on vacation with her, which I was.
    Forgive me man. Ive never felt that kind of deep true love that makes me humiliate myself in a womans lingerie department when purchasing said blouse. Maybe one day. I can dream.
    And why is she buying you pants? Shes not your mother.

Actually, forget that last post. Ive just googled what a blouse is, and its not what i thought it was. But its still pretty gay.

If you haven't noticed searock, there's a common theme in topics. Someone got dumped, jilted or betrayed, yet most of the OP's insist that they had amazing sex and an incredible connection with their ex (therefore not understanding why they got shit canned).

Amazing sex is completely in the mind of the beholder. Pretty much EVERYONE thinks they're great lovers, but find it odd when they get cheated on or left behind. When I was single, most women I dated said their previous boyfriend/husband were terrible in bed (do you really think all of those men thought they were terrible?).

If Cam thinks he's good in bed and has amazing sex, that's his reality. The fact that he repeats it over and over in his posts is important to his story telling I guess. You've even said yourself about your current relationship that you have great sex more than once.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

I said it more than once (twice to be precise) because I wanted to make it clear to the readers from the beginning that if we have relationship problems, it's not because the sex isn't good, for both of us. Also, it is relevant for the comparison with the unhealthy sex life he had with his ex. I've read many threads in which a woman talks about her relationship problems, and the men responding always ask if the sex is good or not. After all, it is an important part of a relationship, especially for men, so I just wanted to get it out of the way. I hope it didn't sound as CAM's constant boasting sounds..!

Anyway, I don't get why you guys (men) think that if a woman dumps you it has to have something to do with the sex. Most of the times it's because of emotional problems. Good or bad sex, to a woman, has mostly to do with the emotional connection during sex, not the "being good lovers" stuff. A guy can be very capable in bed, but unwilling, or incapable, to share deep intimacy or emotional connection. It may feel physically good, but as soon as it's over it was no more than using a sex toy or something. Not good sex for a woman (unless it's a FWB situation or a one night stand or something)! On the other hand, inexperience can even be sweet and lovely, as long as there is a sincere effort to please and a strong emotional bond (I speak from experience). (I am not referring to CAM, it's a general observation).
    Last edited by searock; 12-07-12 at 06:12 PM.

Forgive me man. Ive never felt that kind of deep true love that makes me humiliate myself in a womans lingerie department when purchasing said blouse. Maybe one day. I can dream.
    In long term relationships, some women start buying clothes for their men. I agree with you, I've never enjoyed trying on clothes for gf's...but, it is nice that she cared.

Quote Originally Posted by haxan View Post
    If you haven't noticed searock, there's a common theme in topics. Someone got dumped, jilted or betrayed, yet most of the OP's insist that they had amazing sex and an incredible connection with their ex (therefore not understanding why they got shit canned).

Amazing sex is completely in the mind of the beholder. Pretty much EVERYONE thinks they're great lovers, but find it odd when they get cheated on or left behind. When I was single, most women I dated said their previous boyfriend/husband were terrible in bed (do you really think all of those men thought they were terrible?).

If Cam thinks he's good in bed and has amazing sex, that's his reality. The fact that he repeats it over and over in his posts is important to his story telling I guess. You've even said yourself about your current relationship that you have great sex more than once.
    I think the post makes good points. You are right--my intent is not bragging. It is just part of a story.

I think my comments are pretty tame compared with the body part threads on LF that go on and on about length, size, whatever....

I said it more than once (twice to be precise) because I wanted to make it clear to the readers from the beginning that if we have relationship problems, it's not because the sex isn't good, for both of us. Also, it is relevant for the comparison with the unhealthy sex life he had with his ex. I've read many threads in which a woman talks about her relationship problems, and the men responding always ask if the sex is good or not. After all, it is an important part of a relationship, especially for men, so I just wanted to get it out of the way. I hope it didn't sound as CAM's constant boasting sounds..!

Anyway, I don't get why you guys (men) think that if a woman dumps you it has to have something to do with the sex. Most of the times it's because of emotional problems. Good or bad sex, to a woman, has mostly to do with the emotional connection during sex, not the "being good lovers" stuff. A guy can be very capable in bed, but unwilling, or incapable, to share deep intimacy or emotional connection. It may feel physically good, but as soon as it's over it was no more than using a sex toy or something. Not good sex for a woman (unless it's a FWB situation or a one night stand or something)! On the other hand, inexperience can even be sweet and lovely, as long as there is a sincere effort to please and a strong emotional bond (I speak from experience). (I am not referring to CAM, it's a general observation).
    I liked this post!

You buy bras and panties in the lingerie section, blouses in women's wear just to let you know just in case you do find yourself smitten with a (nice?) lady. Anyways buying clothes for their guy is what women do. It's one of the things they do to take over the relationship, and before you know it you don't have to make a decision anymore because you got married.

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast