+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Dating two women

Quote Originally Posted by haxan View Post
    I couldn't be bothered with reading anymore after this post :-)

Seriously, you guys going after Cam, even though some of the flames are for entertainment purposes, is a waste of time. I agree with him on pretty much every angle he's coming from. I know the sex thing upsets some of you guys, but when women are into you, they are very open and willing lovers. Are some better kissers, more energetic, more wild in their tastes etc? Of course. But if a man is attractive, in shape, a great communicator and in-touch with his sensuality/sexuality, having intimate, intense, extremely gratifying (for both) sex with a woman is a non-issue, it's going to happen. That's a small part of it though, what she has going on inside is what makes or breaks it. That's what he's trying to figure out before hand now.

Get over it KZ. Cam is single, 40'ish, no baggage or strings attached (I'm guessing). He probably looks nice, has an interesting profession, is educated, speaks well and can attract nice looking women. His sexual relationships have always been satisfying (which I believe). Granted, there aren't a ton of men out there that fit that bill, but from what I've read, I don't doubt that he does. Being that age, single, there ARE tons of women from 25-45, attractive ones, who are ready and willing to hang out with a guy like that.

Now if I was in that position, I'd find someone who was incredibly bright and sarcistically witty, cute and fun to be around ~you know, an Indi type~ then when I came on here posting about what a hot, earthy, visceral relationship I had, I'd get all kinds of shit too :-)
    I cant work out who's post was funnier....yours or CAMs' ?...I just laughed my tits off at that....lol. You rock ! You're a breath of fresh air in my life

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    You rock ! You're a breath of fresh air in my life
    Appreciate the kind words my man ! ;-)
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Now if I was in that position, I'd find someone who was incredibly bright and sarcistically witty, cute and fun to be around ~you know, an Indi type~
    God, who wouldn't want to spend time with someone like Indi? She's a rare find; a delightful, intelligent, and level-headed woman.

Appreciate the kind words my man ! ;-)
    You lied but....you said you were'nt going to read anymore. Thats dishonest ! The ladies would'nt like that

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    God, who wouldn't want to spend time with someone like Indi? She's a rare find; a delightful, intelligent, and level-headed woman.
    Oh FFS CAM..... stop trying trying to "pants" everything you see. Maybe if you're a Fireman you might have a chance

Oh FFS CAM..... stop trying trying to "pants" everything you see. Maybe if you're a Fireman you might have a chance
    FFS...was that you passing gas? Sorry, I don't speak the "Queensland dialect." I don't speak "Internet" either.

FFS...was that you passing gas? Sorry, I don't speak the "Queensland dialect." I don't speak "Internet" either.
    LOL....what a tool ! ^^^ seriously CAM ? Are you the full can of coke ?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    This thread makes me giggle. Thanks to innocentman, KingZ, and misombra.
    Thanks to everyone! Geeze, what a cranky bunch. Must be the heat! LOL.

I'm going out for a walk, get some new hinges for some cabinets and maybe a game of tennis w/my boy once it starts cooling off. Enjoy the weekend all.

Maybe if you're a Fireman you might have a chance
    Good idea. I think I'll take that walk past the local fire station. Maybe if I'm lucky they'll be out washing their trucks, sans shirts.
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 15-07-12 at 01:37 AM.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Ive never been more convinced of your homosexuality after reading that. Birds like indi are 10 a penny(no offence indi). Though saying that, if you were lucky enough to meet someone like her, i doubt she would hang around for 2 months while you try muster a hard on. All this pish about getting to know someone on a deeper level before you get to 3rd base just shows you are not a real man. This bird of yours is probably getting ridden like seabiscuit on a saturday night while youre sat home watching reruns of dawsons creek and masterbating yourself to sleep.

A woman wants to be taken roughly and treated like shit. If you havnt worked this out after your 40 odd years on earth, then im afraid youre doomed to a lifetime of spooning and watching when harry met sally. You might aswell grow a handlebar moostache.

FFS...was that you passing gas?
    Oh sorry that was me....had hot wings and beer last night. *belch* And that's for today's beer.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    Ive never been more convinced of your homosexuality after reading that. Birds like indi are 10 a penny (no offence indi).
    Oh you are so mean. We don't even have pennies anymore.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

[QUOTE=iamaninnocentma;816868]A woman wants to be taken roughly and treated like shit. If you havnt worked this out after your 40 odd years on earth, then im afraid youre doomed...[QUOTE]

You've been watching too many Sam Peckinpah (famous movie director) movies. You are an idiot.

Maybe the women you date like to be treated like shit because they are shit. The obvious is usually the best explanation for why you score with women that don't have any self-respect.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Oh sorry that was me....had hot wings and beer last night. *belch* And that's for today's beer.
    Hah! I was drinking beer and eating hot wings last night, too! Love it. Great stuff.

I still have a jar full down in my laundry room, want some?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think only the ones before c.1970 have any significant copper in them. You should check, they are worth more than a penny these days.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Ya maybe I can toss them over the chain link fence at my work for the crack heads to pick up.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast