+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Dating two women

Quote Originally Posted by haxan
    Get over it KZ. Cam is single, 40'ish, no baggage or strings attached (I'm guessing). He probably looks nice, has an interesting profession, is educated, speaks well and can attract nice looking women. His sexual relationships have always been satisfying (which I believe). Granted, there aren't a ton of men out there that fit that bill, but from what I've read, I don't doubt that he does. Being that age, single, there ARE tons of women from 25-45, attractive ones, who are ready and willing to hang out with a guy like that.
    CAM reminds me of Hank Moody, the fu​ckhead from Californication. He's like a 15-year-old boy in a 40-year-old's body; a completely irresponsible moron who thinks way too highly of himself. It explains why he hangs around girls that are too young for him. For example, he says his comments are tamer than the posters here that talk about their penis length, and when I spoonfeed his hypocrisy to him, he babbles about context and some other bullshit that, of course, has nothing to do taking responsibility.

CAM, you're in your 40s, and yet almost every relationship you've been in has lasted for what, a year? Maybe two? Let's pretend that they aren't dumping your sorry ass because they're unsatisfied with the sex. It's because they find you fu​cking intolerable, just like any other sane person would. So, instead of suffering from the same obsession with sex that most men do, maybe you could focus on not being such a piece of shit.

I'm literally half your age, and it looks like I've already surpassed you in every department. Well, almost. I haven't tried to have sex for 4 hours, but I haven't needed to, either. Do you think that bragging about being capable of having sex for that long adds anything to any story? Are you under the impression that women want to have sex for that long? In a way, it does make sense--it's because you aren't capable of satisfying her in the first half of that period. Simple.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM
    God, who wouldn't want to spend time with someone like Indi? She's a rare find; a delightful, intelligent, and level-headed woman.
    Seriously, do you know what "sleazy" means? You have no subtlety; no finesse. Like an ape, you approach every situation with brute force. I'm sure the women can smell the stench off you a mile away; they just can't tell if it's desperation or the fact that you've been passed around way too much.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    And, it is called "past tense" not "passed tense."
    Here you are again, being a pompous cock. Why would you criticize someone else's English when you aren't even capable of writing something correctly yourself? You really think that an ellipsis between every syllable is correct? Breaking news: it isn't. It just makes you look like even more of a drunken hyena.

Amazing, how a degree doesn't make you smart.

[QUOTE=CAM;816891][QUOTE=iamaninnocentma;816868]A woman wants to be taken roughly and treated like shit. If you havnt worked this out after your 40 odd years on earth, then im afraid youre doomed...

You've been watching too many Sam Peckinpah (famous movie director) movies. You are an idiot.

Maybe the women you date like to be treated like shit because they are shit. The obvious is usually the best explanation for why you score with women that don't have any self-respect.

Hah! I was drinking beer and eating hot wings last night, too! Love it. Great stuff.
    Im an idiot? Maybe, but it doesnt take me 8 weeks to feel a womans tit. I dont need to "date" women. Im a normal man that has a bird and gets a gobble whenever he likes. You on the other hand, are a 40 year old bellend that feels the need to tell the internet how you are not pumping anyone, and every fckn boring detail about your non existent sex life.

Dont come crying when you find out this tart is seeing someone else because you wouldnt deliver. A woman has needs. They might pretend they want to wait , but really they just want a good seeing to. Man up ya bender.

ps. i hope i dont ever cross kingz. That dude is brutal. hahah

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Oh you are so mean. We don't even have pennies anymore.
    Apologies indi, i would never want to upset such a rare, delightful, intelligent, and level-headed woman. Plus we still have pennies here in the third world.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This thread isn't fun anymore. Why can't we make fun of Tom Cruise? THAT guy is a real nutcase.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

i agree, rafterman has ruined it like he always does. fckn noob he is.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Best freakin' laugh I've had in months! Thanks, all!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yes, Vash it has been entertaining to rattle their cagedoors. Fiction is fun stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Fiction is fun stuff.
    Yeah kind of like that bit you wrote about being some sort of pleasure machine for women..... You left yourself wide open for a good toasting.... lol.

Hahahaha, classic. Yes, that's it. You posted here, acting like a moron, only to be called a moron, and then to say that you're not really a moron. Brilliant.

Or, you could, y'know, do the whole "taking responsibility" thing you haven't seemed to learn yet and admit that you have nothing intelligent to respond with.

Come on, CAM. I'm trying to coach you through life, here. You're almost 50. It's not too late.

Is Cam now saying it was all a story that hes been making up? I hope thats true for his sake, otherwise he really is a big fanny.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    Is Cam now saying it was all a story that hes been making up? I hope thats true for his sake, otherwise he really is a big fanny.
    Not really. Basically, CAM is complete tool, but he doesn't want to admit it. Whenever he comes here and posts nonsense and someone tells him it's nonsense, he hides behind this wall of "oh, I know it's nonsense, I made it up just to 'rattle your cage'."

I remember some time ago, he got his panties in a knot over anal.

Anal sex...well, if you love it so much then why didn't you just give a ring to your favorite gay friend who likes to be a bottom? It is the same basic anus, ya know? It smells like shit, just like your fiance's, and your gay friend won't get cottage-cheese thighs....he probably takes better care of his glutes and legs that she does. Anyway, I'd rather be a woman and all of her special woman parts, than to do something violent to her butt. I know that others won't agree, but that's just my way of thinking.
    Tearing her rectal lining, which is what generally happens during anal sex, and possibly damaging her sphincter or puncturing her intestine (causing serious infection)....those aren't "violent" acts on the human body? Of course they are.
    I consider anal sex unnatural and immoral... I am allowed to hold an opinion based on a set of values.
    He started linking to pictures of rectal prolapse as an argument against anal. It was kind of pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    ... "taking responsibility" thing you haven't seemed to learn yet...
    What is it that I haven't I learned?

Let's see--based on the "advice" that is offered: 1) Just **** girls and don't search for commitment; 2) women are manipulative; 3) Don't ever indicate that you are smart or successful because that offends people; 4) I'm being lectured on how I should not engage in the same goddamned smartass dialogue engaged in by everyone else on this site about sex; 5) It is pussified to actually not go for the hole right away (tried your approach several times, and it is nihilistic...how do you think I got to my age w/o a wife?). I was raised to be proper and the world told me that being proper was not the way things are done now. Now, I realize that I should have stayed the course and not accepted the views of my peers.

You are half my age and more successful, so you say. Please tell me what that means. What is "success" for you? Money? Sex? Power? Education? Please enlighten me. Let's discuss you for a bit rather than me, okay? And to be honest, any of the above explanations wouldn't impress me, but it would help me to understand you.

You look at this as an opportunity to show your great wisdom. Maybe the logic in my posting is that I see a pattern repeating itself in society of exactly what you prescribe. What has happened as a result? Unmarried status is soaring, birth rates are dropping, illegitimacy is on the rise, divorce rates are way up. All of this is particularly the case in the Western world and the West is declining. Hey, but some people think just being personally happy is full definition of success be that wind surfing in Western Australia or skiing or hiking. Increasingly, personal happiness is seen as success and no discussion of responsibility or lasting commitment to others, to family, to children, or to society as a whole. BTW that is one reason that it is difficult to find someting real with a real person. That is one reason I figured to see if one or the other would be a good prospect.

Haxan gets it: the point is that I am someone who made the mistake of listening to others about relationships when I was in my 20s and it became habitual. Otherwise, I played by the old rules and did fine. Now is a good opportunity to see if I can export good decisions to other areas of life. Presenting my case here was really only an opportunity to open a dialogue with similarly-minded people. Instead, the loudest voices are from those who are part of the problem.

The fact that you are so vehement in your opposition indicates that it bothers you that another way in life is proposed. It is classic Saul Alinsky tactics, whether you realize it or not. The Alinsky approach is embedded in dialogue today, it was woven into your education. One of Alinsky's best students is an education professor who has had a large influence on curriculum and pedagogy. Villify that which you don't agree in rational or irrational ways, and remind others to not enter into a dialogue unacceptable to you. Scares them. They say, "Oh don't get on that guy's wrong side!" Or, they try to introduce humor to change the subject because they are nervous.

Where's the fiction, BTW? It is there, but not where you think.

oh dear. hahaha. Does he say that hed rather be a woman and all her special woman parts in that first quote? Im trying to work out what he meant if its just a mistake. Cant see a way back for him after this. Maybe this is why he keeps losing his women, because he wont take them in the ass. Most women love it.

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    Not really. Basically, CAM is complete tool, I remember some time ago, he got his panties in a knot over anal. He started linking to pictures of rectal prolapse as an argument against anal. It was kind of pathetic.
    Ah, finally the REAL source of His angst. Namely, my opinion of KingZ's (I can't remember his former 'name' here) bragging about having had anal sex with his fiance. I didn't get upset. I just stated my opinion. You are right, I do think anal sex is disgusting. That's my opinion. It doesn't have to conform to your worldview. You are entitled to your own opinion. Is it is a free country (at least where I live). BTW, did you ever marry the woman?

When I was in high school, anal sex was something that fags did to each other. Men screwed women in the vagina, the twat, the pud, the fleshy butterfly, etc. Hard to believe we live in a world where a guy will go apeshit because another guy thinks anal sex is disgusting. Wow. Talk about Soddom and Gomorrah. If that's where we are, I think we're way past being "saved" as a race. Flash forward ten years and another LF poster will get upset because I tell him that he should stop screwing his dog.

Now, I am REALLY tired of this thread. In fact, a bit tired of the site, too. I need a vacation. Hell, I'm in Greece! Life is a vacation, if you have a job.
    Last edited by CAM; 16-07-12 at 02:55 AM.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast