+ Follow This Topic
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Dating two women

I can't believe that KZ didn't even go after Cam's admitted use of the fleshlight. As if a mortal hand isn't good enough for a cock that has brought immense pleasure to so many women. LOL. (just kidding Cam).

I'm guessing either KZ missed that post, or uses one himself hahaha
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

I hope ya'll didn't run cam off. I like him.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I somehow hate word "beef"...Especially when Germans use it... Why not "pork" or "chicken" ...

Second, iamwhateverbullshittynicknameyouhave, I hope you acknowledge that you're wasting your time on trolling a LOVEforum and you're not even good at it... What a nolife you are. Your avatar was "in" few months ago btw. Seriously, your nickname, your avatar and flag in your profile + messages you post are giving me a hard time accepting you as a person.
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    I somehow hate word "beef"...Especially when Germans use it... Why not "pork" or "chicken" ...

Second, iamwhateverbullshittynicknameyouhave, I hope you acknowledge that you're wasting your time on trolling a LOVEforum and you're not even good at it... What a nolife you are. Your avatar was "in" few months ago btw. Seriously, your nickname, your avatar and flag in your profile + messages you post are giving me a hard time accepting you as a person.
    lol who rattled your cage. Im probably the least trolly person in this thread. If it makes you feel better i acknowledge i am wasting my time on this forum. A few posters aside, the place is a humourless waste of bandwidth. The irony of someone with almost 5k posts(mostly dire if i dare say) calling someone with 300 posts a nolife is probably lost on you. I apologise if my name, my avatar, and my flag(lolz) annoy you so much, but i cant accept your criticism of my mostly well thought out and funny posts. I have also helped many people with their complex "love" problems. So in summary, the day someone like you accepts me as a person, i think ill gladly kill myself.

You'll ban me now because i speak the truth about the mighty petit papillion. Ill find another forum that will appreciate my skills, and leave you wiith real nolife storytellers like the homo that started this thread. I bid you a good day germaine.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    lol who rattled your cage. Im probably the least trolly person in this thread. If it makes you feel better i acknowledge i am wasting my time on this forum. A few posters aside, the place is a humourless waste of bandwidth. The irony of someone with almost 5k posts(mostly dire if i dare say) calling someone with 300 posts a nolife is probably lost on you. I apologise if my name, my avatar, and my flag(lolz) annoy you so much, but i cant accept your criticism of my mostly well thought out and funny posts. I have also helped many people with their complex "love" problems. So in summary, the day someone like you accepts me as a person, i think ill gladly kill myself.

You'll ban me now because i speak the truth about the mighty petit papillion. Ill find another forum that will appreciate my skills, and leave you wiith real nolife storytellers like the homo that started this thread. I bid you a good day germaine.
    Dude you did 1/10 in 2 months of what I did in 4,5 years! LOL I observe you since the moment you started to post and you're a poor troll. Yeah go, you're just about insulting others and it's not EVEN funny. You're like the not-funny stand-up comedian who makes people ask themselves "WTH am I even sitting here listening to that guy?".
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I think he's funny sometimes .
    I think he's a wannabe t Became friends with Nick to stay safe here :>
    I wazzzz here

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Actually I think he's funny. This thread took a major nosedive, tho.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I think he's a wannabe t Became friends with Nick to stay safe here :>
    Oh hey! Didn't see you there. I'll reiterate what happened so you don't have to go back and read the entire thing.

1. CAM was being trashy as usual, flaunting about being with two women without telling either of them, and also about how women tell him he's amazing in bed (he believes them).
    2. innocentman, searock, haxan, and I pointed out that the aforementioned trashiness. I specifically pointed out his low IQ, also.
    3. Indi came rushing to his defense like a loyal puppy, but tripped on the way over and hurt her knee.
    4. CAM insulted Frasbee, thinking me and Frasbee were the same person, thereby proving my earlier conjecture about him having the IQ of an amoeba.
    5. CAM, smothered in his own shame, leaves the forum. Misombra, fooled and charmed by his trashiness due to flirtation between them via PM, also pulled a minor Indi.
    6. Innocentman occasionally kicks this thread like a dead horse, while I walk away from the explosion like one super cool son of a bitch.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    Oh hey! Didn't see you there. I'll reiterate what happened so you don't have to go back and read the entire thing.

1. CAM was being trashy as usual, flaunting about being with two women without telling either of them, and also about how women tell him he's amazing in bed (he believes them).
    2. innocentman, searock, haxan, and I pointed out that the aforementioned trashiness. I specifically pointed out his low IQ, also.
    3. Indi came rushing to his defense like a loyal puppy, but tripped on the way over and hurt her knee.
    4. CAM insulted Frasbee, thinking me and Frasbee were the same person, thereby proving my earlier conjecture about him having the IQ of an amoeba.
    5. CAM, smothered in his own shame, leaves the forum. Misombra, fooled and charmed by his trashiness due to flirtation between them via PM, also pulled a minor Indi.
    6. Innocentman occasionally kicks this thread like a dead horse, while I walk away from the explosion like one super cool son of a bitch.
    I'm still limping. Not a single offer to kiss it better either. Must be getting old.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Id be proud to have you as my wingman, but stop blaming me for this cluster**** of a thread. I actually gave up on this masterpiece of fiction. It was haxan, misombra, and spectacularly petit papillon that kept picking at the scab.

Ive been doing some naval gazing after what petit said, and shes right. Ive become stale and sloppy, and been too reliant on gay stereotypes to get a cheap rise from someone. Im ashamed of my recent posts, and if cerby starts self harming because of me , ill never forgive myself.

In summary, ive decided to take a break from my mission here and work on some new material. I trust you will continue the fight against bullshit and fake don jaun syndrome kingz. Its been emotional.

FAO petit, i dont know any fckr called Nick, let alone be friends with him to stay safe , whatever that means. I would never be friennds with someone called "nick", irl or on the interweb. Its a fags name.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    I would never be friennds with someone called "nick", irl or on the interweb. Its a fags name.
    lol^

It's been awhile since we've had a thread like this
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Well thanks, it would be too time-eating going through 200+ posts. Well but are we done here? Don't know if it's me, but there were far more funnier threads back in time... I miss that Nick, and it's partially your fault, you know what you did...
    I wazzzz here

Is everyone still bitter because I banned Doppel and deleted all of his posts?

And Zuros... and a few other people that weren't noticed...

Well thanks, it would be too time-eating going through 200+ posts. Well but are we done here? Don't know if it's me, but there were far more funnier threads back in time... I miss that Nick, and it's partially your fault, you know what you did...
    sshhhh...... I thought CAM was serious.... he speaks 3 languages....thats hot as hell.

i hear smurfs have blue penis

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast