+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Dating two women

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Actually, I work in the fishing industry. I help people who run trawlers pass their captain exams. I've never had any ambition beyond that--its a great job.
    But thanks for being a pain in the ass about...everything.
    LOL. Agree about your ex. Even if she is eye-candy. Your new lady sounds nice. Wouldn't want your ex to go screw that up somehow. The less contact, the better for everyone.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think the post makes good points. You are right--my intent is not bragging. It is just part of a story.
    I like Haxan. He's is one of our more level-headed, experienced posters. If you didn't post about your sex life, someone would just ask "so, how's the sex". Mentioning it makes it a non-issue. Your ex sounded like an animal in bed. Didn't prevent you two breaking up b/c of her other issues.

And for you young ones, yes, women often buy their husbands their clothes. I did.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    LOL. Agree about your ex. Even if she is eye-candy. Your new lady sounds nice. Wouldn't want your ex to go screw that up somehow. The less contact, the better for everyone.
    I agree. Work prevents me from avoiding all contact with the ex- but I should always keep it to a minimum.

So, why do you remove your earlier post about running, getting tan, and being a bloodthirsty Arab ready and willing to blow up people? Maybe you thought poking fun at me would be more "acceptable" to your non-Arab audience here? I thought your earlier post pretty much explained you as a person.
    interesting.....

I like Haxan. He's is one of our more level-headed, experienced posters. If you didn't post about your sex life, someone would just ask "so, how's the sex". Mentioning it makes it a non-issue. Your ex sounded like an animal in bed. Didn't prevent you two breaking up b/c of her other issues.

And for you young ones, yes, women often buy their husbands their clothes. I did.
    Yeah, i can understand a woman buying a man clothes, but why would a man buy a woman a blouse? Explain that, sister.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    Yeah, i can understand a woman buying a man clothes, but why would a man buy a woman a blouse? Explain that, sister.
    Apparently you cannot read, dumbass. She lost her luggage on vacation, so I purchased it for her. Get it. Geezus f-ing christ...READ...LISTEN...LEARN. You are the guy that failed out of my skipper's training course, right? The guy that didn't know port from starboard...or his ass from a hole in the ground.
    Last edited by CAM; 14-07-12 at 06:45 AM.

Usually the woman is there shopping, picking it out and he buys it for her.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Usually the woman is there shopping, picking it out and he buys it for her.
    Nah, apparently his bird lost her luggage on vacation. Hes still a big fag imo.

Apparently you cannot read, dumbass. She lost her luggage on vacation, so I purchased it for her. Get it. Geezus f-ing christ...READ...LISTEN...LEARN. You are the guy that failed out of my skipper's training course, right? The guy that didn't know port from starboard...or his ass from a hole in the ground.
    Haha, keep yer knickers on wilma. I dont remember reading that about her luggage. Sorry if i dont read every word of your posts, but tbh your posts are mostly bullshit faggotry, so i rarely read them all. No offence.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Haha, keep yer knickers on wilma. I dont remember reading that about her luggage. Sorry if i dont read every word of your posts, but tbh your posts are mostly bullshit faggotry, so i rarely read them all. No offence.
    Find another poster to try to flame. You won't win. Calling him 'retarded' or 'fag' won't cut the mustard. Cam will make your posts look like an end of season sale at The Frontal Lobe company. Sorry, doll.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Find another poster to try to flame. You won't win. Calling him 'retarded' or 'fag' won't cut the mustard. Cam will make your posts look like an end of season sale at The Frontal Lobe company. Sorry, doll.
    Flame? Im trying to help a fellow man pop his cherry and he keeps insulting me. Plus, i never called him retarded. Lots of fellas have probs sexually with woman, its hardly retarded. Its big of you to defend him tho, did the fag send you coz the big boys are calling him on his obvious fairytales? Whatever gf

Calling him 'retarded' or 'fag' won't cut the mustard.
    Yeah, dude. You should probably try to point out things about him that aren't already obvious.

I mean, holy shit. Look at all...of the ellipses...that guy uses...when he's typing...in engrish...

Quote Originally Posted by CAM
    Earlier post...I've been with big fake tits...they're horrible. I much prefer a small chested woman with a nice butt and legs. As far as dick size...I'm told that women like width. I'm 6.25 inches in length and thick, particularly at the base. And, the biggest thing is holding power...I'm good for hours...just tell me when to cum. All that said...I don't like sex.
    So yeah, I'd avoid "retarded" and "faggot" because he already presents that on his own.

Who knows why exactly. Me? I'm 42. The 24 hour boner isn't happening anymore, and I think alot more. Even during sex. I'm thinking. I'm wondering...why is it that I'm not playing the same role that I used to. The role of old?
    HAH! He says "alot"!

Stamina is one of the few reasons women have sex with me. That and a thick penis...and, the cunninglingus...and, the foreplay...and, the kissing.
    "Cunninglingus". Yes.
    Last edited by KingZ; 14-07-12 at 11:36 AM.

i'm feeling so much relief right now. in the recent past whenever a thread went on like this i got ten emails a day with reported posts.

now my inbox is nicer to look at and i couldn't do anything about this if i wanted to.

i'm gonna celebrate my freedom with some wine.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i'm feeling so much relief right now. in the recent past whenever a thread went on like this i got ten emails a day with reported posts.

now my inbox is nicer to look at and i couldn't do anything about this if i wanted to.

i'm gonna celebrate my freedom with some wine.
    my job @mx deal with nasty support tickets daily ... it is mind-farking but i need the money to feed myself. :p
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

yeah i'm going to have another glass of wine to celebrate outstanding flame wars. and popcorn.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast