+ Follow This Topic

Thread: wife wont let go of me

wife wont let go of me

i left my wife after 12 years (we have 2 children together). this is my story i will keep it as short as possible. when i met her she was married and she left him after a few non sexual meetings with me. after 2 years of being married to me (3 years together) she had a quickie in a car park with a guy she told me about it the same day told me she loved him (he didnt want her). we gave the marriage another go. about 2 years later she moved out and went to stay with another bloke. she came back a week later (yes i was an idiot back then). the next time was at about year 8 of the marriage. she had spent a week travelling to see a guy on a daily basis for sex it lasted a week and i was all packed to leave but she begged me to stay and i did. ok final bit now. the last one went on for about 3 years only sex once (so she said) i moved out and she begged me to come back did all the i will kill myself rubbish so i went back. as far as i was/am concerned the marriage was over by then and i used to look (not touch) else where. the same guy would drift in and out and in the end i came clean and told her i didnt want her and that she should date the other guy. (the truth is i had joined a chat room and had been talking to someone. i had fallen in love with this woman even tho i had never met her) anyway i moved out and started my new life as a single man. (the chat site was not a dating site and the lady had no idea i had feelings for her). my wife started seeing the guy she had been sneaking around with and then everything went wrong. i met the lady i had been talking to and instantly knew that the feelings i had where real by the second date i had quit smoking (smoked for 20 years) and told her how i felt. she said she had feelings for me but didnt know how strong they where. (we didnt have a sexual relationship at this point) this is the point that everything went wrong. the wife told me that she still loved me and her boyfriend died all in the same day.shes now on depression pills. i hadnt told her about my new life and now i dont know what to do. she knows i dont want her. but she will go loopy if she knows i have someone else. what do i do i dont want to sneak around and my girlfriend loves me and wants me to move in (i want to move in) (i was totally faithfull the whole marriage) any suggestions/do i tell her straight?

You should take back the manipulative, cheating ex-wife until she finds another quickie in an alley.

thats not gonna happen

Move on, stay away from her. She is a needy person who will use you and if she done it many times before she will do it again. talk to your new woman and let her know what are you dealing with. I would start divorce process and go see therapist

This is going to sound cold but, after all the heartache she put you through, why are you so concerned about her feelings?
    I would simply tell her that you have found someone new and intend on moving on. Explain to your children how much you love them. How old are they by the
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

She is just pulling the oh whoa is me guilt trip on you because it was so successful in you taking her back many times in the past, she is just doing it again. She's a big girl, she can deal with the pile of s hit she has created on her own. Stop enabling her or she will never grow the f uck up. She is so unstable you should get full custody of the kids.

For, she probably physically attractive to the other guy and she will leave you if have a chance. (she left you anyway)