+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What's going on with this girl?

What's going on with this girl?

I'm trying my hand on OKCupid and this person is confusing the heck out of me. Below is the progression - thoughts on the girl, and what I should do would be welcome. Keeping in mind that I'd probably like to see her, unless she's a basket case, and I'm not going to turn into a stalker to make it happen.

1. On Wednesday very cute girl (9/10) cold contacted me with a 2 page message, stating that she thinks I'm great, and wants to meet, etc.
    2. We exchange a few messages on Wednesday, and she immediately wants me to text/call and set up date. I mentioned I could see her on Thursday night or Saturday afternoon. She wrote the last message on Wednesday
    3. Thursday morning, she's written another page letter, stating that, "weren't you suppose to call/text me". (I never said I would). At this point, she has nixed the Thursday night date, and is pushing for Saturday night.
    4. I respond in Thursday evening with a text and message. She immediately responded to the text. In the email I mentioned I could alternatively meet her on Sunday or Monday night (as I had plans on Saturday night) - she's in the process of moving, and I don't think she saw the e-mail until Friday morning
    5. Friday morning (8 a.m.), she texts with, "morning", then at 9 a.m. when she read my message, she says, "you're not making time for me, best of luck" kind of thing.
    6. I send a quick response - as I thought there was miscommunication. I thought things were over - I never met her, oh well.
    7. Saturday afternoon, I get a text, "Hi ". I respond asking her how her move is going...a few other texts were sent, and I sent the last one
    8. Sunday - I felt compelled to see if she'd respond to a text - I send a text in the afternoon - she responds within 2 minutes - exhange a few more, and I'm left leaving the last text.

At this point I'm simply confused - what's the deal with this girl - crazy up and downs, she says best of luck, then contacts me via text with a Hi

Any thoughts on the girl would be great...and if I wanted to meet her, what's the best course of action. Thanks!
    Last edited by vintage79; 04-06-12 at 01:56 PM.

She's a loony. A two page first message? That would make me very very wary and she wanted a date that fast? Loony, fruit loop, bunny boiler.

I was very thrown off by that massive letter - and the superfluous amounts of text she sent my way. She wrote about weird stuff too - like climbing to the top of a mountain in Colorado and peeing on the side of the trail...note, I did not mention any distinct interest in "pee". That said, the letter(s), seemed very sincere - I actually liked the enthusiasm, but of course, have my own concerns. I don't know how stable she is - the whole first letter thing, and those that followed, then the "you're not making time for me", thing, even though I've never seen her. Her saying, "best of luck", and then following up with sad texts the next day...I'm confused.

Why not just continue with mails to give you a better idea. But she does sound unstable.

She'll probably have sex with you very early on. She is nuts, but she's hot and she's probably crazy in the sack too. Keep your distance emotionally though, because she will try to control you. Bang her, but keep looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    bunny boiler.
    Hahahhahahahaha.
    Good call.
    This chick sounds like she's high on caffein or something. When women try to manipulate you that should be a huge red flag.

She sounds like a nutter. That is not normal dating behavior and pushing to meet someone so soon is definite a red flag. Move on swiftly.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    She'll probably have sex with you very early on. She is nuts, but she's hot and she's probably crazy in the sack too. Keep your distance emotionally though, because she will try to control you. Bang her, but keep looking.
    Sounds just like my ex. Crazy in the sack but certifiable.

Crazy = Crazy in the sack. It's one of the many ways the Gods mock us.