I was in a 4 year relationship with a great girl. Both in our mid 20's. Our chemistry was always great, we almost never fought. We truly loved each other, I was her first everything. I think our biggest problem was that she loved to travel, and I never really wanted to travel. And towards the end of our relationship I think I took her for granted. I noticed her being more cold and distant in the last 3 months, but I just didn't realize how bad things were. She dumped me 5 days before my birthday! She told me we didn't have enough in common and that she wanted to be alone. I tried to tell her our problems were fixable but she said it was too late! It's been 2 weeks since it happened and I haven't contacted her. It's been killing me! But every thing i read on the Internet says to leave her alone so that maybe she will start missing me. And if she contacts me I should play hard to get. I don't know if playing these games is going to work. Should I keep up with the no contact rule? Or should I do something else to get her back? I just want to know from any woman who have been in a similar situation, what would convince you to take me back? What can I do??!