+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My Ex-Girlfriend

My Ex-Girlfriend

Me and my Girlfriend where talking aon aol last night(July 7th, 2003)! One of her friends and my friends wanted to go in a chat room then. So we did, her friend didn't want to chat in their but my friend did. So my Girlfriend, my friend, and me chatted. My friend had to leave and I said to my Girlfriend, "Say Goodbye Megan." I said it as a joke, she got pissed at me! I said are you mad at me? And She said what do you think! I said ok, whats wrong! She said I was telling her what to do! I said that was the first time which it was and I said it as a joke! She said maybe this long distance thing isn't working! She said what do you think, I said lets try it for a bit longer! She said no I like guys here, maybe another time! I said lets stay good friends, and she accepted that! Then I talked to her friend and she said, Megan told her she dumped me because She had lost feelings for me, I didn't what love is! She is a few months older than me , and she says only she knew what love was. I did more than her to show love I wrote a big poem for her, i e-mailed her told her I loved her, she just sent 4 e-mails to me when I sent maybe 20 to her. She only chatted with me on aolotherwise! Now I'm showing Love, she showed a little! Guys PLEASE tell me some ways to get her back!

KeenanHG,

All that i can say is that i think that she doesn't really love u that much. Have u met her before? Maybe she thinks long distance relationship wouldn't last long and she doesn't want to waste anymore time on this relationships OR there's someone new in her heart. I don't think what happened can be an excuse for her to cut off this relationship unless she really wants to.

But u can do one thing if u really wans to keep this relationship going on. Just keep on doing what u r doing now n maybe someday she will know that u r the one for her! Good luck to u in this relationship n I can ASSURE u that true love really takes time!
    LOVE is sad when u have it but LOVE is sadder when you don't have it

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    nevermind her... people like to say that they know what love is, this and that, but the fact is that she didn't love you. she hardly did care for you because of the lame excuse she used to break up with you. i would only suggest that you move on because she obviously already has, dating new people and whatever she is doing. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...