+ Follow This Topic

Thread: It hurts for her.

It hurts for her.

Hey ,

I started a new relationship. She's black , she's beautiful , she's cool and she's mine. Actually its the first black person I've been with. I've always been curious and at last a fantasy come through. Actually this morning while waking up in each others arms , we laughed our ass off when I told her we probably look like a commercial for United Colors Of Benetton.

But anyway , back on topic : We have a lot of fun , the sex is great , but it seems to hurt for her. Now , I love gentle sex and frankly I'm quite average in length so we can leave that out of the discussion. She's not a virgin either. Nor does she dislike sex. She actually orgasms quickly from penetration , but it hurts for her to be penetrated. She told me that when she lost her virginity , it really hurt like hell , more than other women.
    I also noticed that while penetrating her if felt some friction , but I'm not sure if it was the condom or just my imagination.

What could be the problem then? Is it an anatomical fault? Is it the condom? She told me it was quite some time ago that she had sex , so maybe its a temporary thing? Has anyone experienced something like that?

Try some lube.

Yeah, I suggest some form of lube as well, it will help a lot. She just may be "tighter" anatomical then some women.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Quote Originally Posted by Innova
    Yeah, I suggest some form of lube as well, it will help a lot. She just may be "tighter" anatomical then some women.
    I'm just like that. I'm always tight, no matter how much sex I have. Even lube doesn't help take the pain away sometimes.

I would suggest getting a check up for those problems. Theres always a possibility it could be more serious.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

There is a condition called vaginismus, which causes that problem. you could get it checked out at the doctors, but i do believe the examination will be quite invasive, not sure about how she'd feel about that? otherwize try asking jeeves about it and i *think* there should be a few websites with info. and some 'home remedies'

Thanks for all replies. For the record , the lubricant did the job. Apparently the latex doesn't agree with her vagina. She instantly dries up when using it. I have no clue whether it's a psychological or physical thing , but it does happen. We used the lube and the burning sensation was gone. Oh boy , was it gone!
    In the mean time we took a test , got our negative , are enjoying ourselves without condom and the lube wasn't necessary at all. Never could have imagined that latex could react that way.

She might be mildly allergic to latex.

Man, isn't natural sex GREAT?

F*cking broken relationship, now I have to start all over... "Hi, I'm Donut, have you considered birth-control?"

Yeah , she never had unprotected sex before. Love the expression on the face when she feels the difference for the first time. It really makes the ackwardness of asking for a test worth it.