+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Got a scare... Now am i just being paranoid?

Got a scare... Now am i just being paranoid?

So I'm in a great relationship. Were in our 20s. We waited awhile for sex but now we like it a lot. About 3 weeks ago a few days before she was supposed to get her period she started having unusual cramps. Initially worried me, but I thought I was probably overthinking it. Then I found where in her phone she looked up signs of pregnancy, etc. And I didn't sleep for a few days until she told me she got her normal period. Then I told her I saw what she looked up and she said she just got nervous. I said me too and then she asked if I wanted to stop for awhile and I said yes, basically because the whole few days I kept thinking get past this one and I'll learn from it, will take a break or stop, etc.. She said ok, but Now she's been slightly "frustrated" lately....

Then last night happened when we had a nice night out and back at my place things start to heat up and right when I'm at the point where I don't care anymore we hear roomates come in and we have to stop. And it makes me start thinkin oh maybe I shouldn't....

So. Without sounding too high school. Am I just being paranoid about everything because of the "scare?" We use condoms btw and always have....

Of course you are being too paranoid. Nothing happened.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Of course you are being too paranoid. Nothing happened.
    Well except that she and I both thought she may be pregnant for a few days...

...but she wasn't actually pregnant. The odds of her getting pregnant have not increased just because you got worried.

Stopping for "a while" won't make it less likely that she becomes pregnant after you start again, just like you getting worried hasn't increased the chances that she'll get pregnant.

Use proper protection and that's all there is to it.

yeah, you are being paranoid. But that's normal. You'll get past this feeling. But believe in a condom. If you still feel insecured, have one more Nothing will happen. Just enjoy your time man. Enjoyment and Fear can't be in a same boat. So prepare everything safely and then start enjoying without giving a thought about fear.

waiting to hear from you if you have enjoyed it yet. Have multiple condoms and be sure that nothing will happen